Monday, November 10, 2014

Botanical Gardens Visit

Pike stayed home, as it was a fairly long car ride and The Merle Moron tends to get car sick.
















Some of these koi fish (like the white ones and lighter orange ones) were bigger than Nola, but she still tried to catch them.







The baby bug's stays are becoming quite impressive.




I loving coming to see these gates. It's beautiful.





I was quite far away, and there were people to the side of the picture. I'm proud she held this!















7 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful place. I love all the flowers. We saw a lock gate in Sedona last year. So interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place. Dogs are not allowed at the gardens here. Nola you sure know how to pose
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice they let dogs in! A lot of these gardens don't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of beautiful stuff to see and investigate there! We agree with Wilson and Jimmy above. Nice that dogs are allowed in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a neat place to visit and made even better that you could have Nola there. Made for some really nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like such a neat place to visit!! I love the pictures of Nola with the roses!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool place. I love the koi fish (I hope you didn't catch them, Nola). And, that red bridge. I had to wonder if Shyla would want to walk across it. My guess is "no". But I bet you were fine with it Nola!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!