Friday, October 10, 2014

Dachshund Nola Reviews: Solid Gold Lamb Jerky Treats

Hey, guys! Today we have a review for you courtesy of the always fabulous Chewy.com. Chewy offers a wide array of high quality products for dogs and cats, offers some seriously fast shipping, and has the best customer service I've had the pleasure of dealing with. We're frequent customers, and I highly recommend them!


This month's review is on Solid Gold's Lamb Jerky Dog Treats (10oz). This is the Duo's favorite kind of treat: soft, breakable, and stinky! They're a USA made treat that's about the size of a quarter, but are easily ripped up. They stink, but that makes them all the more appealing to the dogs.
I do have to mention that the smell clings to my skin, even after washing my hands. I'll've trained the dogs, washed my hands, and then forgotten about it and touch my face and practically gag. Not fun. But, they're high value and both dogs, even apathetic Pike, will do anything for them.
They have good ingredients:
Lamb, Brown Rice, Oats, Lamb Meal, Tapioca Starch, Lamb Liver, Brown Sugar, Glycerine, Molasses, Salt, Garlic Powder, Natural Smoke Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Mixed Tocopherols, Cinnamon, Rosemary


They are a little pricy at about $12 a bag, but other than that and the smell I was pleased with these, and would recommend them.





Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy

9 comments:

  1. The stinkier the better!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solid gold does offer some good products
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone else with treats, now come on Mum, where's mine !
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, we love the stink! Those look yummy, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is NOTHING so good as a super stinky, soft treat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Petal loves the stinky treats too. Then again, Petal just loves treats in general, lol. But stinky is best. Those look pretty good! I really love Solid Gold's Sea Meal supplement, but I haven't tried any of their other products yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We use Solid Gold Tiny Tots for training. They're nice and small for lots of treats. I mix them in with kibble, and their smell makes even the kibble smell exciting for the dogs.

    Glad you like Solid Gold treats too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!