Monday, August 4, 2014

Positive Pet Training Blog Hop (Well, Sort Of)

     Hi, everyone! Today is the Positive Pet Training Blog Hop, hosted by yours truly,  Tenacious Little Terrier and Cascadian Nomads.



     This month's theme is on service and assistance dogs, although as always any positive training posts are welcomed.

     I had this big, elaborate post planned in my head, and of course my computer is once again being a jerk. Since I'm having trouble with it, I'll just be giving everyone the Linky.
Oh, and because no post is complete without a picture of the She Devil, here's Nola photo from yesterday, in color. I have to say I'm quite proud of it! The angle was difficult, as the infamous blue chair's seat is only about 12" high and to get at this level required some serious contorting and holding a crunch for about 5 minutes, but the result is worth it.


     Pike goes in to the vet today for a check on his incisions, dewclaw removal in particular, so if he could get some vibes that'd be great!

     Have a good day, everyone!

Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy

11 comments:

  1. She Devil is looking good
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. POTP for Pike! Hope your computer sorts itself out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick healing Pike!! DZ Dogs are sending you good puppy vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the co-host of the hop, you know the Linky is open all week AND if your computer begins being cooperative, you can add another Link or I can change the current Linky to send to another post! All the best to Pike and that is a great angle photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good as always Nola! Will post our pet training hop either tomorrow or the day after! Thanks for hosting!

    Jessie, Charlie Boy, Roman and Brooke xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this photo! My computer likes to be a jerk a lot recently, too. It's frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How ya feeling tonight Pike? We sure hope your visit went well!

    Love the picture of my BFF (and of course, the new header too.)

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD, LOVES the new header!!!! Beautifuls!!!
    Lookin' good gurl! I loves that shot too...I was gonna say, 'DON'T JUMP' , butts since it's only a foot high, yeah, go ahead! ☺
    POTP for you Pike!! Sendin' tons of AireZens!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. POTP for Pike! Love the photo!! Sure hope that your computer gets fixed...that is not fun...at all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that photo, it was worth the effort for sure. Hope your computer gets fixed soon, I know that's gotta be extremely frustrating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!