- Yaky Charms: Quite possibly the coolest, most hilarious idea ever, Yaky Charms come in what's basically a microwavable popcorn bag, and the concept is the same: pop it in the microwave and they pop up! Made with yak milk and 2-5 other ingredients (that I can pronounce the name of), these are so neat. Haven't tried them yet, but we can't wait!
- Twigo Pet ID Tag: Interesting concept, but probably not something that will be used here. It's a rubber feeling tag that comes with a special marker you write your info onto, then boil it so the lettering stays. You loop it through your dog's D ring, and it claims to be quiet and durable. Quiet I can see, but won't last here. Pike and I are both REALLY rough on tags. Still, it's very cute and would be really useful for traveling.
- Nature's Miracle Green Leaf Stain and Odor Remover Plant Derived Formula: Seriously, this is perfect. With two puppies in the house, it's getting used. I'm house trained, and Pike has only had three accidents since he was 14 weeks old, but there's plenty to use it on. We have another bottle of Nature's Miracle, but it doesn't have the spray bottle feature that this does, so you wind up wasting quite a bit. It smells really clean, and Nature's Miracle is the only spray that we use. Why? Because it's the only thing that really works.
- Bionic Tug and Toss 2-in-1 Disc: Mom literally squealed when she opened the box and saw this. She's been wanting to get a disc/frisbee for the Merle Moron for a while, and here we have it! It's lightweight, durable enough to use as a tug, an Pike goes nuts for it. Hell, I don't like Frisbees but even I enjoy it!
- Lickety Stik Lickable Dog Treat: Another thing that's been on our "want to try" list, this treat has a little roller thing (kinda like what's in a hamster's water bottle) that you lick to get the treat out. Claims to be only 1 calorie per lick, and it's mess free for Mom. Not our highest value treat by any means, but still tasty!
- PawGanics Deep Cleansing Grooming Wipes: Gentle, natural, don't reek, work well, and are resalable. Love!
|Raising to the disc!|
|He's not swaybacked like he looks; he's missing a giant chunk of fur due to a massive fuck up by the vet who microchipped him.|
As usual, I am incredibly thrilled with this box and highly recommend PetBox. We definitely recognize that blue box, and get so happy when it arrives.
Kisses and Tail Wags,