Before I show you our awesome swag, you have got to see how much my baby brother has grown. I'd call him my little brother, but he's taller than me now and is only a little less than a pound lighter than me. There's no question on who the boss is, though. ;) In this case, size does not matter. (heehee...wiener dog...size matters....haha)
Here he is with yours truly the day he came home:
|11 weeks here|
He's gotten so big! I love him though. He's such a great brother and loyal groupie.
On to to the swag! We received the following in our June PetBox.
- CocoTherapy Fruit Crunch Freeze Dried Fruit with Coconut Oil. HUGE hit! Pike and I both love fruit, so this was right up our ally. Absolutely nothing in it but fruit and coconut oil. We will be getting these again in the future!
- PetKin Pet Wipes. Very useful for Pike, since absolutely everything sticks to his coat and wiping him down every other day or so helps keep the need for baths down. I haven't used them, since my short, tight coat stays clean on it's own. There's no nasty perfume-y smell, which is a lovely change from the pet wipes he was using.
- Dingo Market Cuts USA Made Chicken Jerky. These were tasty, although there was only 4-5 small pieces in the bag.
- SPALE Power Bites treats. We aren't huge on dry treats, but these were actually quite yummy and are very healthy with limited ingredients.
- Innovet BioPel flea and tick repelling spray. Kinda stinks, so we haven't used this yet. If we go onto Sweetie's and Sugar's land, Mom be apply it to us.
- Aussie Naturals Wool Dolphin crinkly water bottle toy. WE LOVE THIS! It's become one of the favorites around here. It's small, but has enough weight so it goes far when Mom throws it and it's very durable.
Once again, I'm very happy with PetBox! We've gotten quite a few boxes from them, and only one of them hasn't been very good. Highly recommend them!
Kisses and Tail Wags,