Friday, June 27, 2014

Dachshund Nola Reviews: PetBox

     Hi, everyone! My wonderful friends over at PetBox sent me and the Merle Moron (who is 5 months old today!!!!!!) another absolutely wonderful box of fun. We love them!
Before I show you our awesome swag, you have got to see how much my baby brother has grown. I'd call him my little brother, but he's taller than me now and is only a little less than a pound lighter than me. There's no question on who the boss is, though. ;) In this case, size does not matter. (heehee...wiener dog...size matters....haha)
Here he is with yours truly the day he came home:
11 weeks here
     And now, at 5 months:
11 weeks

5 months


     He's gotten so big! I love him though. He's such a great brother and loyal groupie.



     On to to the swag! We received the following in our June PetBox.

  • CocoTherapy Fruit Crunch Freeze Dried Fruit with Coconut Oil. HUGE hit! Pike and I both love fruit, so this was right up our ally. Absolutely nothing in it but fruit and coconut oil. We will be getting these again in the future!

  • PetKin Pet Wipes. Very useful for Pike, since absolutely everything sticks to his coat and wiping him down every other day or so helps keep the need for baths down. I haven't used them, since my short, tight coat stays clean on it's own. There's no nasty perfume-y smell, which is a lovely change from the pet wipes he was using.

  • Dingo Market Cuts USA Made Chicken Jerky. These were tasty, although there was only 4-5 small pieces in the bag.

  • SPALE Power Bites treats. We aren't huge on dry treats, but these were actually quite yummy and are very healthy with limited ingredients.

  • Innovet BioPel flea and tick repelling spray. Kinda stinks, so we haven't used this yet. If we go onto Sweetie's and Sugar's land, Mom be apply it to us.

  • Aussie Naturals Wool Dolphin crinkly water bottle toy. WE LOVE THIS! It's become one of the favorites around here. It's small, but has enough weight so it goes far when Mom throws it and it's very durable. 











      Once again, I'm very happy with PetBox! We've gotten quite a few boxes from them, and only one of them hasn't been very good. Highly recommend them!


Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

9 comments:

  1. We really like Pet Box. Always good stuff
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet the dolphin is on borrowed time.

    XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I'm gonna have to check out this Pet Box stuff! And that little Merle guy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pike is growing quickly and is such a handsome pup! Congratulations on all of the yummies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVES the box! That is a good selection of stuffs! I do give the dolphin' only a day though...bol
    Pike is lookin' mighty good! Gosh, so gorgeous!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE PetBox! I decided to be surprised this month and we got some pawsome things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Pike has gotten big. He is still handsome as ever. I think I may have to get the pet box for my pups. Thanks Nola for letting us know about a great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!