Tuesday, May 20, 2014

SWS: DM's Gotcha Day!

Hello, hello Blogville! It's time for another installment of Say What Sweetie (SWS)! Nola has graciouslsy allowed me to post since today is DM's (Dachshund Mommy) Gotcha Day!!!!

That's right! More years ago than I care to admit, I became the proud mother of DM. (I realize a Gotcha Day generally refers to an adoption day...in this case, it's a birthday!)

DM has been much like Nola...a first child, a learning experience, a delight, a smart ass, a smart cookie. We love her dearly! Join us in wishing DM a happy, happy birthday!



Happy birthday, DM!!!

Until next time, warmest wishes, Blogville!
~Sweetie~


15 comments:

  1. Wishin you a Very Hap-Pee Birthday, DM! Wow....today it be my human sissy's birthday too. And it would have also been my Grandma's (RIP) birthday.

    Have lots of fun today and.........save me some cake PLEEEEZE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday dachshund mommy!!!!!!

    Lots of Woofs from Earl and I at Earl's World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wows!! Happy Happy Burthday DM!!! I hopes you gets lots of pressies and margaritas...okay, maybe that's just me....hehehe
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy Birthday DM!!! We know Nola will make it special.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, Happy Birthday DM! (Oops, we had it on our calendars for tomorrow.) We know you're having a fantastic day celebrating with your pack. Sending you much love from across the State of Florida on your special day.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle, Muffin & Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing DM the most wiggly-butt happiest birthday ever! WITH lots of treats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, Happy Birthday DM!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!