On to the goodies! I'm sorry about the lack of photos; it appears that our PetBox photos got lost along with several dozen others. Thanks, you POS computer. :(
- The HydroBall. This thing is really cool. It's a medium sized (tennis ball or slightly larger) blue ball that you can soak in water, and as your dog plays with it the water releases. You can freeze it, too! Pike really liked this, since he's a chewing little beast right now.
- Cheddar Cheese Crunch Woofs. These treats are absolutely delicious! You put them in the microwave, and they puff up into mouth watering little snack bites. DM: Fair warning - they stink.
- Slurpabowls. Slurpabowls are reusable and recyclable bowls that can fit up to two cups of water or food. They're really light and fold up quite small, so they're easy to slip into your bag or even clip to your dog's leash. Mom plans on putting these in the car for our summer beach trips.
- Tick Twister. We live in Florida. Ticks are a nasty and inevitable fact of life here. Thankfully, we haven't needed to use it yet, but it's just a matter of time. Gross.
- Red Barn Natural Stewy Louie . Grain free and made with real beef, this'll make a great Kong stuffer!
- Slurp and Fresh. A water additive that eliminates bad breath and helps reduce plaque and tarter build up. Not something that's needed here (daily brushing, my friends!), but I'm sure many dogs and owners would find this useful.
Overall, I was very happy with this month's box! I love and recommend PetBox.
And since the stupid computer ate the photos that were suppose to go in this post, enjoy this one of me and Pike (who's 15 weeks old today, holy crap!) from yesterday.
Kisses and Tail Wags,