Thursday, May 29, 2014

52 Weeks of Nola: Week 20 and 21

 Week 20: Play

38mm
1/500
f/5
ISO 800

I'm insanely happy with how this turned out, especially the bokeh. This is in my top 3 for the photos I've done so far. It sums up Nola's tenacity with the tug perfectly. 
 Week 21: Motion

55mm
1/125
f/5.6
ISO 400

Not exactly the look I was aiming for, since this was my first time experimenting with this type of shooting, but I'm quite happy with the results. I like how the pinwheel's colors bounce around in Nola's gorgeous eyes.

11 comments:

  1. Both beautiful photographs- well done!

    Dina Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots. Looking good Nola.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always your momma/personal puparazzi has taken the perfect pictures to show off your beautifulnes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pinwheel shot is great! Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as usual - bet she doesn't let go of that in a hurry :)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you get that photo looking UP!. We're so low to the ground that a photo from that angle is nearly impossible. Well done.

    XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think the two photos are just pawesome!!!

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool!! And you can see your pearly whites in the furst one..I loves that!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pawesome shots!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!