Monday, April 7, 2014

Positive Pet Training Blog Hop

    Hi, everyone! Dachshund Mommy here today along with Cascadian Nomads and Tenacious Little Terrier to bring you the fourth installment of the Positive Pet Training Blog Hop.






    I'll admit that, not only am I exhausted, I had absolutely nothing planned for this post. :p Sooo...enjoy Miss Nola's new trick! Taught using capturing. There's your training bit for the day! ;) I have a training video that is currently taking a very long time to upload to YouTube, so that'll be up tomorrow. Hopefully, at least!

12 comments:

  1. I have got to teach Petal this trick! It's so cute! Nola is such a smart girl. It's easy to see that she really loves training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to REST now bcuz watching you rest made us tired!

    You're the BEST Nola!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've taught Mr. N this via capturing too! I refer to it as the "are you sad?" trick though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I taught the same one, except I did it by having Shyla target a yogurt lid taped to the floor... Didn't think of capturing it. That's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Definitely going to have to teach this one!

    Thank you for yet another great blog hop!

    Jessica, dogs&cats xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gettin' dizzy watchin' you Nola! hey, I would do that for all those tasty treaties your gettin'!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool! Loved seeing that adorable little chin plop on the floor every time she heard "rest"! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The challenge here is the mindset... I would love to be able to get Donna to relax totally versus being in a pose but still alert for treats ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!