Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Say WOW, Sweetie!!

Hello, hello Blogville! It's time for another installment of "Say What, Sweetie"! Today Nola is once again allowing me, her beloved Sweetie, to post. Thank you, Nola!



Don't mention it, Sweetie. I'm kidding, of course. Mention it. Frequently. I'm so generous. 

Yes, Nola...you're really something.

Yes, Yes, I am....hey...wait a minute...

Anyway! Moving right along! ;)

Many of you are probably busy, busy, busy, just like I am. I'm a mother, a Sweetie (grandmother to many fur babies), wife, business owner, quasi-farmer, off and on writer. Makes me tired just typing it all! But, everybody loves a little side hustle. Mine is designing Diva Dog's collars. DM will say, I need a new collar...and I'll grab a magazine or envelope back and sketch out a quick design. If only I got paid for this!

Those of you who follow Dachshund Nola regularly know that DM (Dachshund Mommy) has a small....problem...with collars. ***coughcough#collaraddict#shehasaseriousproblem#coughcough***
She really does. She has something like 837 collars. Or, so it seems. DM: For the record, Nola only has 23 collars! That's it. :p

One of her favorite places to get collars is from the Paco Collars company. They make pretty leather and rhinestone collars. A super cool feature is that you can design your own! Well....DM can't, lol, it's not her skill set. Luckily, she has ME, Sweetie, Collar Designer Extradionaire, to design and name them for her.
DM: Paco is pricey, but the quality is well worth it, AND they take barter. That's how I've paid for 3 of her 5 from them. Their customer service is stellar!

So far, we've received one and we have at least 3 others in the works. This one is called Starry Night (Sweetie loves VanGogh). We love the dreamy, swirly jewels and all the shiny, sparkly bling.





DM: for the record, that black thing in the lower left corner is a dead caterpillar, not a shit. ;)


Under consideration, we have:
*a chevron style with colored jewels that I call Zig Zag Wag
*an infinity symbol with hearts called Dog of My Heart
*a black and silver pattern called the Vader
*a pink girly, girl cotton candy inspired one called Girl Power
And more to come!


Yep....my side hustle is designing collars for a wiener. That might just be THE most fabulously immature sentence ever!

Paco Unicorn 

Paco Mini Stardust

Paco Mini Swirl and matching leash

Warmest Wishes,
Sweetie!

DM: In no way, shape or form is this a review or advertisement. The company doesn't even know we're posting. We just love them this much! <3

9 comments:

  1. HI Nola
    What stunning collars your wearing : ) Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those collars are very posh!

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!!! Now, if you could talk Ma into buyin' ME a new collar...I've had the same collars for TWO YEARS!! Yes, you read that right, two years!!! And, no, I have no spares!!! I think it's time to splurge on a new one, don't you???
    I wish those came in my size...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one talented woman/mommy
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Does that collar come with diamonds, rubies and other pretty stones?

    MOMMA! I want one of those collars...........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nola you have definitely cornered the market on collars!! Always gorgeous! <3 Bark More, Growl Less Barking from the Bayou!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahem, there's always Collar Collectors Anonymous :) Beautiful!

    Unfortunately, my "problem" is more expensive - it's camera lenses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also LOVE Paco. Out of curiosity, how did you barter with them?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!