Friday, March 21, 2014

Review Day

     Hey, everyone! I've got two reviews for you today, so let's get to it.


     First up we haveFitPAWSFitPAWS® is a company that makes products designed for canine fitness, conditioning, and rehabilitation. What exactly would those be, you may ask? Balance equipment! Just like with humans, core strength is vital for a strong and healthy body. FitPaws offers all kinds of inflatable peanuts (DM: re-reading that it looks like "all kinds of inflatable penises" if you glance quickly. It was too good for me to change ;)), eggs, paw pods, boards and more.

    Core strength and balance training are especially important for canine athletes, performance dogs, and long backed dogs (and if you're like me, then all three of those apply to you!) to maintain a strong  and resilient body. FitPAWS® has something for everyone, so you'll be sure to find something that will work for your dog.


     I was sent three of their products: FitPAWS DonutDonut Holder and K9FITBone. The K9FITbone is from FP's CanineGym line. All three products are made from story, heavy duty material and are incredibly well made.
I'll admit that I wasn't a fan of the FITBone (I wasn't scared of it, just indifferent), so Mom sadly didn't get any usable pictures of me on it. The Donut, on the other hand, was a hit! I play on it for a few minutes each night, and my balance has gotten better. I can sit, lay down, stand, and spin around on the donut now with no problem.


You start out with it not all the way inflated and sitting in the ring for the easiest level. Mine is now fully inflated and doesn't have the ring, which is the hardest level.








     I am hugely impressed with FITPaws' products and service, and would highly recommend them to anyone!






     I'm excited to announce that I'm one of the new Spokesdoggies for PetBox, a monthly dog subscription box company. PetBox offers monthly boxes for both dogs and cats, and they're full of high quality and well made treats, toys and grooming products. Here's what we got this month:




I didn't use either of these, since my fur is short and a single coat that hardly sheds, and my teeth are immaculate. I'd've liked to see one of these replaced with a toy.



     You'll be seeing more from PetBox on here, so keep your eye out!

Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

9 comments:

  1. Those Fitpaws things look interesting, are they fun too? Petbox looks fun, I've never gotten one but I DID get my first Barkbox! Maybe Momma will have to get me one of these, too. For comparisons sake, ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom loves that canine fitness thing. It would be perfect for my knee and back since I had surgeries. Thank you Nola
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really like your new spaceship :)
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. First thing we thought was Doughnut!!! But we didn't expect it to be THAT bit.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to hear your helpful thoughts in another splendid review, Nols!

    Lots of Woofs from Earl and I at Earls World!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being a PetBox spokesdoggy! I love your donut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great reviews Nola!! We can't wait to hear more about your new Petbox gig!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Bilbo & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fitness thingy. How much fun that would be!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!