Friday, March 7, 2014

My 3rd Blogiversary

     You read that right! I've been blogging for three whole years as of today! I can't believe it; it feels like so much longer, but at the same time...not. DM: I can't really explain it better than it feels like something I've always done but still enjoy it as much, if not more, than I did the first day I started it. To see how far Nola and I have come, the adventures we've had, and most especially all the incredible friends we've gained, is incredible. It's gratifying, humbling, and extremely satisfying. 


     I was just barely 5 months old when this blog was started. I was 6lbs, and only knew around 5 or 6 commands. I'm now 3 years old, 10.5lbs, and know over 60 words and commands.

Very first picture ever posted
From yesterday. You can kinda sorta see the comparison! 


     You've seen it all. Losses, failures, rants. Adventures, successes, goofs. Everything. I'm so glad to be able to record it all here, and share everything with you guys!


     Some stats as of this post:
TOTAL VIEWS: 268, 871
COMMENTS: 18,715
Google Friends Connect followers: 281
Pinterest followers: 214
YouTube subscribers: 46


     I'm so happy to be where I'm at with this blog. Here's to many more years of blogging!

Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

26 comments:

  1. Happy 3rd Blogaversary Nola and DM! That's a long time....

    We're so glad to be a part of your circle and also your BFF's.

    Love ya,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Three years blogging, that's a loooong time! Happy Blogaversary and lots of wishes for many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY THIRD BLOGIVERSARY TO YOU. WE are so glad that you started and that you will be continuing. Blogville is FULL of Fabulous Furends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You're just what blogging should be all about!

    Hap-Pee 3rd Blogiversary to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Nola!! We do enjoy your blog
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, and what a trajectory! Here's to much more success -- both in blogging and out :) It'll be 3 years for me in June with my main blog, but my dog blog is still in diapers. Thanks to you, though, I've found a whole new community of animal lovers to connect with, and that's very rewarding.
    Guilie @ Life In Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. We wouldn't know what to do without you! We <3 you!

    Mason

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blogiversary to you both!
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!!! Here's to more blogging.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogiversary! We is so happy you is a part of Blogville!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blogiversary! Thanks for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WooHoo!! Happy 3rd Blogiversary Nola & mom! You both do fantastic work and here's to many, many more years of blogging success! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! And I love Nola's eyes in the header photo. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Third Blogaversary, Nola - and we hope you have many more to come.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Happy Blogaversary Gurl!!!! What a cute wee lass you were!!!
    (okays...still are!)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on 3 great years. Here is to at least another 3!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Happy Blogversary. Golden Happy to be bloggie friends. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations. You are wonderful and we wish you many more years of blogginess.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on 3 years of blogging. Here's to many more years of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!