Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tasmanian Devil in a Dachshund Suit

      Mom calls me a Tasmanian Devil in a Dachshund suit. I don't agree with this. Mom says these (DM: crappy; it was dark and Nola is notoriously violent with toys) photos prove her point.


DM: She will literally sink her teeth into a toy and not let go, even if you lift the toy so she dangles from it. I'm VERY glad I taught her a solid "drop it".




I'm also called "Jaws", even though I look more like a sea lion than a shark.



Give it here, woman!



I deaded it real good. See that black thing by my front leg? That's a big patch of my toy's victim's fur.



18 comments:

  1. HI Nola
    It's always important that toys know that us doggies are in charge to prevent unwanted escape attempts. Looks like you do a very good job of teaching your toy submission. Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD, Nola........you gots an EVIL TWIN!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me giggle. She is definitely a Tasmanian Devil in a Dachshund suit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stuffies are to be played with and that's what you were doing. Coco and I are glad you were having lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a SUPER Stuffie Deader !!!! Just as we dachshunds were bred to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You is a reallys strong, pawsomes doggie Nola!
    likes you, i clings on to any toy i cans get my paws on.
    Keeps up the good work.
    Big wet kisses,
    Enid : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. WooooHooo!! Nice gurl! Ma is also glads that she taught me the 'drop it' command, cause I usually pull the squeaker out and I have to 'drop it'...reluctantly! hehehe
    We could have tons of funs together!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh, you are a feisty one Nola!
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  9. For such a short stuff you are quite violent! :) Good job on deading that toy - you have mad skills, Nola!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done, Nola! That stuffie looks dangerous. Glad you showed it who's boss.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you got that stuffie so good, Nola! Sure showed it who was boss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe a Tasmanian Angel because you are way too precious to be a devil! Pierre kills both his and Bentley's toys! Her hanging from the toy is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll dangle from toys too, but I think it are pretty common with terriers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good work and a good workout too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!