Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day and The Queen of Hearts Dance



     Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!!


    I'm sure y'all know about the Queen of Hearts Dance that's happening in Blogville today:



    The most handsome and very gentlemanly Sarge asked me to be his date for the big dance, and I'm so excited to go with him! He's such a fun date! First, before the dance, he took me for a ride on a snowmobile. Since I'm a Florida girl, I've never done this before but it was a blast as you can see!





     Then we arrive at the ball, looking pretty damn gawjuss if I do say so myself. We stroll around, socialize with some of our furiends and have some delicious food and drinks:

Isn't my dress just lovely?


The food was divine! 

Super yummy drinks, too! I got a bit tipsy. ;)





    Now it's time to dance! Check out our coordinating bandannas; allows for more movement! Wow, Sarge, you're a great dancer!






     Here's our glamour shot:


     And at the end of the magical date, I got a sweet little kiss and a beautiful bouquet. Thank you for such a beautiful date, Sarge! *blows kiss* I had a blast!



Kisses and Romanic Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

20 comments:

  1. This pawty is the greatest!

    Hap-Pee Heart Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day Nola & family! You do look so beautiful. We're so happy you are having a wonderful date with Sarge.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking beautiful, Nola...wow! I live in PA where we currently have LOTS of snow, but I've never been snowmobiling either....looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nola, you look like you were born to snowmobile!

    That Sarge...what a date.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nola bravo bravo bravo you are the purrfect snow Bunny for Sarge..looks like you are giving him a run for his money on the slopes. Your aqua gown is lovely with your red furs.
    Thanks for attending the ball
    Hugs madi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nola!
    Wow, I'm having so much fun with you today! You really got into the snowmobile zoomies right away. BOL I think we should hit Sasha/Ruby up for some yummers before we dance some more. This is great fun and your gown is stunning!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day.
    You are both looking pawticularly attractive in your finery. Have a good time!
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD!!! You guys look so AMAZIN'!!!! What a FABulous date that Sarge is!! And so handsome! And, OMD, those are some tremendous moves on the dance floor!!! Haven't seen that since 1991!! BOL
    Hopes you didn't have too many of my Toilet Bowl Punches...they sneak up on you ya know!! hehehe
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD OMD Sarge was SO thoughtful to take you our fur Snowmobiling .... you REALLY got the Hang of it QUICKLY.
    You look FABLOUS in your GOWN... and Super in your matching Dance Floor Bandannas.
    You are lucky to have Sarge as your date be claws he is a TRUE gentleman. You make a GOOD LOOKIN Couple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nola, you and Sarge make a great and beautiful couple. Have a wonderful time.

    Happy Valentine's Day to all!

    Hugs and Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Valentine's Day, Nola! I'm glad you enjoyed the snowmobile ride with Sarge! You look terrific, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pawsome date Nola. It looks like you had a wonderful time with Sarge. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy you had a great time! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute couple!

    Happy V-Day Everyone!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Valentine's Day to you! I love the "glamor" photo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely wonderful! Thanks for the big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How sweet and hilarious! Bol!

    Earl and I.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had such a blast at the dance. I'm so glad you got to be Sarge's date. (I've heard he likes to hang with doxies!) It looks like you guys were really flying on the snowmobiles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!