Thursday, February 20, 2014

52 Weeks of Nola: Week 7

Imperfect:



Nikon D3100, 18-55mm Nikkor lens
55mm
1/15
f/5.6
ISO 1600


     

     It took me forever to think of something for "imperfect", since Nola is my perfect dog and her markings and body have no real imperfections. But I wound up settling on a shot of her blond whisker amongst her stark black ones. If you look really closely, you can see the other one to the right. I'm not terribly happy with this picture, but it turned out okay since I was violently sick  when I took it yesterday. 

10 comments:

  1. Me thinks its the imperfections thats makes doggies special. I loves your white whiskers, Nola! Hopes your Mummy gets better soons and makes sures you use the healings paw.
    Big wet kisses,
    Enid : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, if that's her only imperfection she is a very lucky dog!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL! I knew it when I saw it...since there is no way Nola is imperfect except for that little white whisker...which I just think is cute!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nola, you're still absolutely perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new header! Hope you're feeling better.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think ya has any imperfekshions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha - if you hadn't pointed it out I would have never noticed the blonde whisker!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!