Monday, January 27, 2014

Behind the Scenes of My 2014 Valentine's Day Header Shoot


      Hi, everyone! I'm taking you "backstage"with me to check out my Valentine's Day header shoot. DM: Valentine's Day, after Christmas, is my favorite holiday to shoot headers for. So get comfy, and follow me!
Here's ME (under the blanket) last night watching the Grammys with Mom.
DM: Disappointed with the Grammy winners. Sorry, but Daft Punk annoys me like no other and Lorde's "Royals" is a catchy song but has nothing on Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' "Same Love".
   

Valentine's Day collar and part of the inspiration for the backdrop.

Chalk colors.

Yum!

The beautiful, talented, wonderful, sexy, hawt, gawjuss, smart, beautiful, gawjuss model.


My rockin' photo shoot playlist.

DM: Covered in chalk, from my jeans to my phone case to my camera strap to my face to my dog. :p

Blank canvas.




The language of the homeland (German)!



I'm waiting....







Header



Profile

Simple but pretty.

20 comments:

  1. Nola, you are beautiful in each and every photo. I do love your header photo but this last one, that just says Love is precious.
    Happy Monday.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nola it's such a great header for the Valentine's season. Or anytime really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Header in the Making pictures.... ESP the Last one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Nola. And yes you are a hotty model
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOLDEN LOVE it! and sharing how you did it with Nola. LOVE that you have a playlist. We will try this when the weather gets better outside. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...thanks so much for sharing this Nola!! So beautiful!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is brilliant! We loved being part of your photoshoot, you should have your own model agency!
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many wonderful shots. Hard to choose which one to use. We usually take loads but only have one possible.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them all! I particular admire you Nola for lying down on concrete, I would never do that!

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the header. It's a very clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool! I love your header. The hard work paid off : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nola,

    Thanks fur da behind da scene tour, we luved it!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun look at the magic behind the beautiful finished photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Nola!
    Wow, that's so creative and fun! What a neat idea. OMD I love that collar too!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Pol Comm

    ReplyDelete
  15. There is a bit too much snow on our drive way to do anything like this here. You are so cute Nola.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, Ma agrees with you abouts the Grammy's! She forgots how much she loved watchin' all the performances, butts she agrees with you, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis should have won, butts I loved Pink's performance and well Ma loved almost all of it! She loves seein' groups or singers she might not take a listen to.
    anyhu, LOVED all the shots! I really don't think you have a bad one there!
    Then again, it IS Nola...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute! I can hardly stand it, what a good idea! Wish we could replicate it, but we'll have to draw something in the snow instead! : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this! I love the time you took to write everything. So pretty! I love the header and I really that last picture too. Simple and very pretty. :) You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nola...You have the most gawjuss headers. A fine collaboration between you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!