Thursday, January 9, 2014

52 Weeks of Nola Photo Challenge

     Hey, everyone! Dachshund Mommy here. I was getting bored with the monthly photo challenges, so I decided to make up my own. I'm happy to introduce you to the first "52 Weeks of Nola Photo Challenge"! Nola's grandma (Sweetie) and I wrote up a list of prompts for me to refer to, and the goal is that I will take one photo a week inspired by whatever that week's prompt is for a year. Only rule is that each photo must include Miss Nola.
The first week's prompt was action. Here is what I came up with:



Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy

15 comments:

  1. I loved the photo the other day, Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gonna be an ACTION packed series for SURE. Great Idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful photo! Look at all the action - Nola running, waves crashing and a bird flying. Excellent!
    *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is priceless!!!!!!!!! One happy Dachshund! Can't wait to see more of this series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea. Yes, that is a great action shot!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that shot! Definitely an great one for your "action" prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great capture. Also really refreshing to view a lake with seagull and all! We are in an ice storm still! You should think about doing a group for 52 dogs. Let me know if you do - I'd love to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is pawsome action! What a great idea! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is some high flying action. You look like you could actually catch that bird.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that is a FABulous shot!!!! Go Nola!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun and clever idea! I'm looking forward to seeing all the Nola photos that come out of this! :) This shot is incredible! So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!