Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Secretary is Slackin'

     Mom, aka my secretary, is slacking. All I asked is for her to personalize and address my Christmas cards. That's it. And what does she do? Bitch and moan about how boring it is, how I wasn't helping, how her handwriting is atrocious due to typing and texting, how it was boring,  how "this is the reason no one writes letters anymore". My dog, you ask them to do one thing and they act like you asked them to get their anal glands done. It's SO hard to find quality help nowadays.

DM: See that black and white skull blanket to the left of the MacBook? Nola was in there, fast asleep, the whole time I was addressing cards. Didn't budge the entire time. As soon as I was done, she popped her head and and declared her nap to be over. Little shit.

My wrist hurt after all that.

CARD COUNT:

ME: 29 cards (not counting E cards)
PEEPS: 1 DM: It's more like 1 1/2, since of Nola's cards was to "Nola and family". 

Kisses and Tail Wags,
A Disgruntled Dachshund Nola

13 comments:

  1. Do you have a printer? If so, print labels.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well congrats , you are so adorable that's why you recived so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely disgusting! The day we grow opposable thumbs is the day we get rid of them....
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YES... Dip Bridge and Elliot Said a MOUTHFUL that time. As soon as WE have THUMBS... Or a Reasonable Facsimile Thereof... PEEPS are gonna be kicked... WHINING and CRYING and WHIMPERING to the CURB. THAT will be a Day to Celebrate FUR SURE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nola, my Mommy complained about the exact same thing the entire time she wrote ours out too! What's up with these hoomans? Can't they do ANYTHING right?

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's finally finished...you're nap is over. Time to go for a long walk!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beamer agrees. He can never find any good help when he needs it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made sure that my mom did my cards last weekend. She is pretty good about listening to me and since it was too cold to be outside anyway, she had nothing better to do I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'm with your Mom on this one....I hate writing cards!! We only do a handful and it's all I can do to get those few done!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete