Monday, December 30, 2013

A Trip to The Park

     Hey, everyone! On Christmas Eve, the peeps and I went to buy some satsumas (a type of orange) and then stopped at this beautiful park that was about 45 minutes from home. It was a beautiful, albeit chilly, day and we had such fun! I was, of course, perfect.






Rollin'













What's that I see?

Ducks! I flushed 'em out.




Gorgeous live oak covered in Spanish moss.





DM: Even though she's on leash, recalling is a constant. 




Do you wonder why one of my nicknames is "Buggy Buggy Big Ears"?


Leggy girl.

There's something under this grass, I just know it!










Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots. Looks like you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stylish :D , great photos as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat is such a purty place you gots to visit! I just adore all those shots of you...you looks good in dat color.

    Your Christmas card was so gorgeous.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so fun Nola! We love the park.

    http://sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful walk. We think 45 sounds warm, it is -15F here today! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic walk.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a super wonderful day out, Nola!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant walk and the weather looks divine. Rocking the jumper. I must say my favourite photo is of you diggin' in the grass, I love to do that too. My nose never fails me, if I do say so myself!

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure had a great time. Did you ever find what was under the grass?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun day! I love your sweater. It looks gorgeous on you, and it goes great with the blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, girl! Sorry I've been MIA lately. It is totally my mom's fault! Looks like you had a great Christmas even if it was busy. Your trip to the park looks like lots of fun. You can tell in your pics with the ducks that you were after them! I hope you have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a picture perfect day at the park. Bet that was a fun surprise
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nola you must be the only girl in the world who can look so lovely and feminine in a baby blue sweater! We actually had sunshine here on Christmas day... but it was 40 degrees. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty photos and I love your pretty sweater!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!