Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

     Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans! Here's what I'm thankful for on this lovely holiday:

  • My family

  • The Minions (Mom made me say that)
ME and Boston

ME and Phoenix 

ME and Augustine 

  • The beautiful Sunshine State I call home

  • Collars


  • Good health

  • Blogville and all my wonderful furiends
  • Clothes to keep me warm

  • A roof over my head
  • The beach

  • Photo shoots!
  • The chickens

  • Flowers

  • Treats/food

  • Books
  • Christmas lights

  • A happy, crazy life

     Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

13 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving to you :)

    Welcome to join my blog
    Yourspecialdog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours too Nola! We hope you have a wonderful day.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great thankful list. Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
    Dip Bridge Elliot and Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving, Nola - to you AND the minions!

    -Bart, Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots to be thankful for. Enjoy your holidays.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have lots to be thankful for. I am thankful that we are friends.
    Happy Thanksgiving

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a wonderful Thankful List! Hope you had a deliciously wonderful Thanksgiving! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!