Monday, October 7, 2013

My Second Year in Review

     Hey, y'all! OMD, I will be three years old tomorrow! Mom I can't believe that. Let's take a look back at what I did in my second year of life, shall we?

2nd birthday


     I co-hosted a treat and toy swap, and Dachsies With Moxie made me this pawsome shirt:


     I celebrated Halloween:

     I took a trip to Richmond, Virginia:


     I took and passed the AKC's Canine Good Citizen Test, earning my first (of many, hopefully!) title:


     We had a freezing day at the beach, where I rocked my teal sweater:



     I stole two pumpkin pies and ate them without getting sick:


     Thought of what I was thankful for on Thanksgiving:


     Wrote and address all my Christmas cards:



     Celebrated my second Gotcha Day:


     Had a very Merry Christmas:



     Barked in the New Year:


     Smoked the peeps with my Christmas card count:


     Showed off my sexy waistline:

     Took a fun trip to Bass Pro Shops:


     Was a total love bug on Valentine's Day:


     Celebrated two years of blogging:

   
      Told you what every super model needs:


      Shook it like a Polaroid picture:


     Was patriotic on the 4th of July:


     Tested heartworm negative at the vet's:


     Wished my Sweetie a very happy birthday:


     Was unintentionally matchy-matchy with Mom:


     Worked my nails down from the too long length they'd been:


     Stayed fit and active despite the heat:


     Visited a nursing home:


     I learned a formal heel in preparation for Rally-O:


     Showed off some of my more hidden talents:







Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola













19 comments:

  1. Now that's a great year! Happy Birthday, Nola!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweetie
    Snorts
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya!!! Happy birthday girl. I hope this next year is as great as the last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOY!! You did have a busy 2nd year.
    Happy Birthday!!!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Nola
    Sounds like a great second year :) Happy 3rd Birthday :) We hope you get very spoilt and get to eat some yummy birthday cake. Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a busy year Nola. We hope you get to take some time to chip-ax! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have had a busy year, bet you can't wait for tomorrow!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nola,

    My birthday is Thursday and I will be one year old! It is also Millie's gotcha day so we are going to have a big celebration.

    You sure have done a lot this past year.

    Walter

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a second year you had...can't wait to see what year #3 brings!!! Happy early Birthday Miss Nola.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a busy girl this past year! Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pawsome, Nola, especially because I remember so many of these, too!

    BUT... did you burrow?

    xo
    Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Nola! You've had a great year and I just know the next one will be even better {hugs} & *smooches*

    ReplyDelete
  13. A VERY busy year! We know this year will hold lots of adventures for you, too.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great year it was!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great illustrated review of your year two, Nola! You definitely rocked that teal sweater and every other outfit, harness, and uh... collarsssss you've modeled!

    Happy Early Birthday!
    Champ and All

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cool post. I love it...since I think it is now your birthday, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow how busy have you been?! Happy birthday x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!