Friday, September 13, 2013

September Photo Challenge: Week 1 and Our Second Therapy Visit

     Hi, y'all! Dachshund Mommy here with week 1 of the September Photo a Day Challenge.
Today is also our second therapy visit! We'll be going once a week, or try to at least. Check out these cool patches for Nola's therapy harness I got her:
(she also has one of these harnesses in black)


"You got that right!"





     On to the photos! Last week was kind of...eh, but this week I'm doing better! Which of these is your favorite, and why?

Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy
Day 1: Together
New trick makes for a sweet photo

Day 2: My name begins with..

Day 3: Lines
Day 4: Alone
What's that word mean? I can't go anywhere without my shadow. Duh.

Day 5: Here forever
My precious baby girl

Day 6: Getting ready
For her first therapy visit


Day 7: White

18 comments:

  1. I love the picture from Day 5. My heart absolutely melts when my pups put their little heads in my hand like that. Sweetest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks BEAUTIFULS in your harness!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, it's got to be number 5, so lovely!
    Loving the harness too :)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those patches.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We really like #1 too. Those labels for your harness are great. We can't wait to hear how your therapy visit went.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite this week is Day 5: Here forever. I can see Nola leaning into your hand and it gives the photo just the perfect amount of intensity and feeling. Love your harness messages, Nola.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on becoming a therapy dog. Nola looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okays, I like #1...just precious!! Number 5 is adorables too!! Heck, they're ALL good!! butts, number one is my fav cause I do that to Ma all the time...it's 'our' kind of hug...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our favorite photo: WHITE, of course! Nola we are so proud of you and your work to become a therapy dog. Thanks for helping to make the world a little brighter place for those who need a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our favorite photo: WHITE, of course! Nola we are so proud of you and your work to become a therapy dog. Thanks for helping to make the world a little brighter place for those who need a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Number 1 is my favorite because it shows a bond between the two of you....paw to hand.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to admit that the third one of Nola in her therapy vest is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you continued blessing with the therapy dog venture! Love the Day 1 photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!