Monday, September 2, 2013

Can't Fool Me and August Expenses

     Hi, everyone! We finally have our internet back. That sure was annoying!

    Mom thinks she can fool me, but I know every package we get is for ME!
Excuse the wet floor; Mom had just mopped.

     It's once again time to calculate my monthly costs! All of them are just MY costs, except food. I'll turn it over to Mom now.

     Thanks, B. Let's get to it!

        NOLA'S EXPENSES FOR AUGUST 2013:

  • Food: $35-ish for four dogs.

  • Vet: $0

  • Treats: $0

  • Toys: $0

  • Gear: Too much, LOL. I went ahead and bought her birthday collar and leash (and an extra collar) from Paco Collars as well as another Hilltop Leather Shop collar. That wound up being a total of...$120. Ouch. But I did make myself promise not to buy another collar until Christmas ever again!

  • Miscellaneous: $0

Total: $155

     As I said last month, I hardly ever spend that much, I swear!

Kisses and Tail Wags and Hugs,
Dachshund Nola and Dachshund Mommy

14 comments:

  1. Ouch! And I thought Nico&Anya's birth day was a lot of money lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nola!
    Wow, I'm so glad you got your interwebs all fixed! Gee, I'm sure you're right that all packages are for us. My peeps never get the fun kind of mail that I get. BOL You are worth every penny of those expenses! BWAR HAR HAR. Every pooch deserves a big collar/bandana collection.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Nola! We love your new header picture. Very pretty with the flowers in the background.

    Do we need to stage an intervention to help with your Mom's little shopping problem? Doesn't she realize with all that money spent, you could have used it to come visit us? (Oh, that would have been so much fun.....)

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That new header is amazing- I love it. I'm sure you'll look adorable in your new collars so it will definitely be worth the money.
    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I wish I could put £0 for vet fees, LOL.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super models have to have the best accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha DM!! You sound like me when I do my monthly expenses posts!! So glad you ordered the Paco collar. I love big Bruce's, and need to order one for Neeko.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is she trying to pull a fast one over on you!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice wet floor balancing, Nola. And great bookeeping, Nola's mom! I guess one dog is cheaper and we have 3x that gear expense! I can't buy just one new collar, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. $35 for 4 dogs! That's amazing! Even for little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had an expensive month! Annual checkup and needles times 3! Nearly $400. Luckily we don't usually have months like that .

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mom told me it is sad because I get more mail than she does, and more email too! Well, us dogs have important lives and the humans have to come to terms with that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!