Thursday, August 15, 2013

Review Day

     Hi, all! Thanks for the pawsome birthday wishes for my sister/minion Boston. :)


      It's review day, and I've got some great stuff to share! First up is Little Blue Fox Designs, a company that makes beautiful ID tags for awesome prices. There tags range from $7 to $11. That's less than the engraving machines at big box pet stores, and for a much better quality product. A lot of times ID tags of this style range from $25-$45, and that's a lot of money, especially if you have more than one dog. You can't beat the prices at Little Blue Fox.

Phee gets a little one, because she's a midget. Our number's on the back.


PROS:
Cute
Lots of styles and sizes
Great prices
Good customer service
Durable
Clean, sharp engraving

CONS:
None!

     5/5 stars.


     Next up we have Pet Pawkets. Pet Pawkets are awesome, super cool burrow beds, which are great for dogs that like to dig like Dachshunds and terriers, or any dog that likes to cuddle up! Here's what they look like:

     It's basically a normal dog bed with a blanket sewn into 3 sides of the square. It comes in 3 sizes: Small (20"x20", 10lbs and under), Medium (27"x27", 11-20lbs) and Large (34"x34", 20lbs and over). I received the Medium to review, although a small would have been just fine too since I sleep curled up. It comes in 13 colors, and are very reasonably priced.




Pretty, isn't it! The company owner picked it out, and Mom loves it!





Me and my favorite toy.


     Mom and I both love this bed; I like to cozy up in it and there's enough room that Mom and her non-exsistant ass can sit on the bed with me.
My own big issue with this is that the bed is all one piece, and therefore not really washable. EDIT: Just found out the bed is washable!

PROS:
Cute
3 different sizes
13 colors
Cozy
Soft
Good prices
Great customer service
Fast shipping



     5 stars.


     And last up is something we've been using lots of given the sky high temps (mid to upper 90s with a heat index of 104 and 98% humidity) here lately; The Honest Kitchen: Ice Pups! We're big fans of THK around here, and were thrilled to get these. Check out the ingredients:
Dehydrated chicken, turkey, whey, dandelion, asparagus, watercress, honey and parsley 

     You fill a measuring cup with 8oz (which I believe is one cup, at least that's what we used), add one packet of Ice Pups (can be used for cats, too), stir and poor into an ice tray, freeze and enjoy! A great snack for summer.
You can also use Ice Pups with warm water in the winter, but I can't even think about that now!








I really wanted a packet



     I loved these Ice Pups, and would highly recommend them. There a good price, too! 16 packets for $13.99, so 16 trays of Ice Pups. 5/5 stars.

Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for another three awesome reviews. The bed sounds really handy as I love to dig in my bed so much that I destroyed the last one I had. The tag is also so adorable.
    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nola....I especially love that bed. BUTT aren't you supposed to take it out of the box before you get in? BOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful name tag! We love that they are small in size butt BIG with attitude! Mommy said she's gonna check out that shop real soon.

    We think the bed too is beautiful and agree that the fabric is really pretty. We don't like the idea either that you couldn't wash it. That's a big downer.

    Your Ice Pups look so yummy! What a great treat for those hot Florida days.

    Hope you have a GREAT day!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    p.s. Sorry that DM spit out her water when reading our post. We had to throw a little humor into our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, treats! You get the cutest things Nola!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Ice Pups look neat. I am sure my dogs would love them! However, I don't think I have any ice trays! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THESE are super pawducts and grrrrreat reviews. Love Phee's heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if the Large Pet Pawket is big enough for Koira, since she is about twice as large as the 20+ pounds it is supposed to be for... Though I think that Large size one is a bit pricey for not knowing if it would work for my dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tags!!! They're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are 3 great products. I really like the pawket, wonder if they make em big enough for my Gracie. She's a lab but does she love to snuggle and curl up under a blankie.
    BTW, loving all your new header shots. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job Nola. My Lily loves those beds where you can cozy up like a snuggie. Does it stay open on its own?
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the charm and the bed Nola. Thanks for your reviews!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!