Friday, August 2, 2013

Rest of July Photo Challenge and Some Goodies from Chewy.com

     Hey, y'all! Dachshund Mommy here with the rest of the July Photo a Day Challenge. I majorly slacked in posting these last month, but oh well.

     I'm very happy to report that the Comfortis worked GREAT on Nola! No more fleas and no reaction what so ever. It was hard to get her to eat the pill, but once I wrapped it in lunch meat and put that in bread she ate it right up.


     Before I share the photo challenge I wanted to show y'all the great new treats I, who am I kidding I get nothing in the mail, it's all for my dog Nola got yesterday for our favorite friends, Chewy.com. Da Bean got herself some Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Boost Bites Minis in duck flavor. Nola loved the full sized Boost Bites, so I was super excited to pick these out for her.



Treat, please!


Nom nom

     They're made in the USA, are grain, corn, soy, by-product and artificial colors free. They're a freeze dried treat, and only contain 2 calories per treat. Nola is a huge fan of freeze tried treats, and I was pleasantly surprised to open the bag and find almost no smell, unlike most freeze dried treats where you open them up and gag.
They're easy to break apart and don't crumble too much once you break them. They're in a resealable bag, which is nice! Only con is they're super expensive. Nola gives em 5 stars!




     Which of these is your favorite, and why?
Day 8: Path
Day 9: 3 things
I wasn't terribly inspired that day....
Day 10: Smooth
Day 11: I wore this!
Day 13: 4 o'clock
 Didn't take a day 12 or 14, or at least I can't find it in the abyss that is my iPhoto library.

Day 15: Outside the window 

Day 16: Outside the window 

Day 17: Inspirational 
Day 18: Number
One, of course
Day 19: Building 

Day 20: HotTaken from a 13th floor...pretty cool angle.

Day 22: Grey
Neat, if I do say so myself.
     Day 23: I drew this! Pfft, LOL! I can't draw.
Day 24: D is for...
Day 25: The everyday 
I seriously love this picture


Day 27: Black + White

Day 28: This is new!
3 baby birds and their mother have made a nest on our back porch

Day 29: Perspective 


Day 30: Friendship 

 And since I didn't take a day 31, here's an extra picture.






     Have a good weekend, y'all! Check back Monday for a Say What, Sweetie?!

Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy

17 comments:

  1. Good job on the photo's! So you missed a few days, we'll never tell :)

    We can't pick a favorite picture bcuz we're too focused on those yummy looking treats!

    Have a great day furends.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day 16 is my favourite, I like old bottles and green is my favourite colour.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to pick 3...Day 22: Grey (Beautiful, artsy and interesting), Day 8: Path (The stone at the bottom looks like a "B" to me. That and the angle, just drew me in), Day 16: Outside the window (I love bottles in a window. Shots like this are always appealing to me). Of course, any picture will Nola in it is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pics - we love Day 18 - awesome smile:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love 18....that gorgeous face.

    So glad the Comfortis worked out!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okays, I pick 18 and 22. 18 because it's one of my favorite subjects, and she looks like she's gigglin' there, and 22 cause it looks like something Ma would take!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those treats look yummy! I like day 22 and day 28.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  9. There were so many good ones, but day 16 and 18 are my favorites. Mommy thinks 16 is really cool because of the image that looks like it magically appears.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOoops sorry I meant day 15 but 16 is cool also

    ReplyDelete
  11. Number one is soooo cute. Nola has the best smile.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Day 10 no reason just maybe different view! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  13. What lovely photos! And those noms look awesome - mom says they would be a good training treat cause they're small and only 2 calories each.

    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great to hear about the Comfortis. I wrote a post about flea control a while back and a big part of it was regarding the concern about having to find a new product. We used to use Program, but now it is no longer being produced, so we have to find something new. Have just enough Program to finish up the season.
    Those Raw Boost Minis sound awesome, but yep, they sure are spendy at over three bucks per ounce. You gotta pay for quality, I guess.
    On to the photos... really difficult to pick a favorite Nola shot... but probably Day 25... also love the perspective on Day 13. For non-Nola, probably 22... dark, moody, ethereal... love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!