Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Favorite Photo and I Love Good Customer Service

     Hi, everybody! A few days ago Mom did a mini photo shoot of yours truly, and she now has a new favorite pic of me:

     Sigh...some much gawjussness in such a itty bitty body. Sigh. Gawjuss.


     I love good customer service. To me, the service makes the business. I don't care how awesome your product is; if your service sucks I'm not going to support you.
A few weeks ago Mom ordered me a collar from Hilltop Leather Shop, one of our very favorite places for collars. I already had a collar and leash from them (go here to read the review I did on them), but since Mom's a collar whore with no self-control I needed another a new leather collar we wanted to buy from Hilltop.
The collar arrived, absolutely beautiful (I'm wearing it in the above photo and the header). It has my name engraved on it in a fancy script-y font. I wore the collar for about 2 weeks straight, and the engraving color started to come off. My older collar from them is still in perfect condition after months of hard wear, so Mom was a bit upset this collar was having (totally cosmetic, but still) issues. We sent an email to Hilltop letting them know about the issue and we sent photos, and just 10 hours later we heard back from them. They apologized profusely, and are going to replace the nameplate for free, and even cover the return shipping costs. How awesome is that?!
So if you need a new collar or leash, check out Hilltop Leather Shop! You can't beat the quality, prices and awesome customer service.
Purple is the new one, blue is old.

Old one.

New one.

Random naked and fit weenie!


Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

(This is not a review/advertisement/ect. HLS doesn't even know I'm writing this, and we purchased the collar with our own green papers. We were not at all compensated for this.)

14 comments:

  1. Good service makes a good company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know good customer service is still out there. Beautiful collar too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrrrreat Pic of you.
    I like that the Script is in all CAPS.. Much prettier than a mix of Cap and then lowers..
    It looks as though they have several fonts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's incredible customer service! Nice one HLS! Oh and I totally agree, fabulous new photo Nola! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful picture, and a beautiful collar. I am also a sucker for good customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great picture of you Miss Nola.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Nola!
    Wow, you are definitely gorgeous in any collar, but those are totally chic! I think I'll check them out 'cause my Mom's a collar buff too! BOL
    BTW: Thanks for entering to be my date!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a great picture and collar. We are with you on great customer service. It really makes all the difference. Problems happen - the test is what a company does when they do! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I have to agree that you are GAWJUSS!!!!
    and I loves when company's give great customer service too!!!
    Nothin' better for both the customer and the company.
    This is a case in point. Ma's gonna go check them out. I haven't had a new collar in years. I bow my head in shame....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. If there is no or poor customer service we go nuts. Someone needs to be there to respond asap or we go elsewhere. Hope the replacement collar holds up better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Having your own 1800 Number is one thing, being able to provide a good customer service is the most important part.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!