Friday, August 23, 2013

August Photo Challenge: Week 3

     Hey, y'all! It's week 3 of the August Photo a Day Challenge. Remember several posts back where I posted some collar pictures and asked for you help with picking one (key word: one) for Nola's birthday? Well, I made my choice. I picked:
This one, in black leather, silver hardware and aqua stones
     And the matching leash to the above. Oops. And this one:
In black leather, silver hardware, purple stones. Every girl needs some bling, right? (at least, that's how I justified getting an extra collar)

     These collars are not cheap (like, at all), but I've heard such raving reviews that I had to get one (or in this case, two and a leash). I'm pretty happy though; the company takes barter and they took my iPod Nano I no longer use in exchange for $100 worth of products. I purchased $200 worth of stuff for just under $90. Pretty good!
Yeah, some people think it's ridiculous to spend that much on dog gear. But I don't care; I have a high profile dog (LOL!) and she deserves it. :D


     Which of these pictures is your favorite?

Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy
Day 15: The best
These tiny little oranges are some the tartest, most delicious citrus I've had. And they're in our backyard!

Day 16: Cooking
Day 17: Exercise 
Day 18: Someone you spoke to today

Day 19: Lost
The character was lost on this page.

Day 20: Stars

Day 21: Slow




13 comments:

  1. I love Nola's ears flying in the wind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stars because I love bokeh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all lovely:-) but what you should have done was take a picture of my cat STAR for the stas LOL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't pick a favorite - all your photos are always great!

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. 21 SLOW.... with the lovely shot of the dew on a leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nola!
    Wow, I like them all, but I'm pawsonally fond of the one with the big ole bags of foodables! BWAR HAR HAR Always thinking with my stomach.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Day 17 and 20, I can't decide. I love seeing Nola leaping!!! The star is so pretty.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful collars! Nola is a lucky girl.

    I love the photo of Nola standing on the bag of dog food. Too funny! It's bigger than her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have 2 favourites this week, the best and slow. I love photos of fruit and leaves for some reason.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. We like the second collar with the tag on it and we love the water droplets on the leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The collars are beautiful! Great pictures. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!