Friday, August 9, 2013

August Photo Challenge and Early Birthday Shopping

     Hey, y'all! Dachshund Mommy here. It's week one of the August photo challenge, but first I want to share some pre-birthday shopping I'm doing for Nola. Her 3rd birthday (how is that possible?!) is on October 8th, and yes, I'm already shopping. I'm sure y'all know what a collar whore I am, so will it surprise you when I say I'm wanting to get her a collar? Probably not. :p
But yes, I'm wanting to get her another collar (and a chewy and one of the no stuffing toys she loves). Specifically, a Pacos Collar. Don't ask me how much they cost. ;) I'm talking to the company about bartering my iPod Nano 6th Gen I no longer use, so that'll cover all or most of it hopefully. If not, I'm selling a bunch of Nola's things she no longer needs (if you want anything, go over to my eBay page here!) so that'll help.
 I need your all's help in deciding which collar to get her! Here are the options:
Option 1
Option 2
Option 3
Option 4
Option 5
     Whichever one I pick will be black leather, silver hardware, aqua stones. All of these are 3/4" wide. Nola's fashion consultant, Sweetie, cast her vote for option 2. I like 1, 2 and 4 best. Which do y'all think? And no, getting them all is not an option!




     Which of these pictures is your favorite?

Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy

Day 1: Something beginning with "N"
Too easy :p

Day 2: Incomplete 
Day 3: Skyline
Skylines are a pain in the ass 

Day 4: Fresh


Day 5: Early
I hate getting up early
Day 6: This means a lot to me
This picture (and dog) makes me smile so big


Day 7: Sign

21 comments:

  1. Definitely #2 collar - the most feminine of the choices. And Photo Day 6 - you know how much we love Nola's smile.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those collars are amazing!I actually like the last one best. I would love to get one of those collars but for corgis it would be a big waste of money. Their coats are too thick to see the pretty collar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COLLAR #2... more ... feminine..
    and Picture #6... fur the same reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Collar number 4 was our favorite, but they're all great--good luck deciding!

    Bri&Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhh you better try to "hit" number 4!!! Love it! But again in my opinion I would Hit them ALL LOL!!!!;) :xd xoxo! Love the pics:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like option 2 collar best.
    Day 3 is my favourite, the sun through the trees is beautiful.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom and I vote #2 on the collars.
    -Mister

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going with collar #2 and photo from Day #1 Nola

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you ARE shopping early. Mommy said to tell you that while you are out shopping, her birthday is Oct. 11th :) butt that she don't want a collar. (She already has a big one around her neck these days - tee hee hee.)

    We LOVE collar #2 also. Seems to be a very popular choice amongst the group.

    And who could ever resist picture #6. That's my BFF we're talking about.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love photo 1.. Nola racing through the grass.

    But that sun through the tree.....beautiful.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mom and I like option four. Now, since my birthday is in September, I sure hope my mom has already started the birthday shopping or there is going to be some trouble in this house!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my dog, those collars are adorable but my favourites are options 5 and 3. As for the photos it's definitely number one for me

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm also gonna have to go with 2. Thou, I likes 4 too. Which ever you choose, she is one lucky pups!!
    Oh, and I like pics 4 and 6.
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a whole lot of bling to choose from! And some pretty wonderful photos...we love Fresh and Makes Me Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Liking #6 and all those bling collars
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like number 5 collar, I like the blue stones and it is simple and understated. My favorite pictures are 3 and 6.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  17. I won't vote on the collar because I like all of them. For the photos, Day 1: Something beginning with "N" because I love your chalk pictures, and Day 3: Skyline because I love how you positioned everything in the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two or four, I love the pink stones they would look so pretty on her coloring, and she is a girl! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like 4 and 5. I LOVE the Paco collar I ordered for Bruce!

    ReplyDelete
  20. For the collars... I'm torn between 2 (in black, like you said) and 4.
    For the pics... Day 4, because the flower is in clear focus, its leaves and stem out of focus, and the background foliage even further out of focus. It really makes the budding flower pop. And Day 6, because it's Nola smiling... what else needs to be said?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!