Friday, July 19, 2013

July Photo Challenge: Week 1

     Hi, all! Dachshund Mommy here with week 1 of July Photo a Day Challenge. I'm not too thrilled with this week, but whatever. Which is your favorite, and why?

Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy
Day 1: Happiness is....
A sun warmed weenie


Day 2: Shoes
Day 3: Cold


Day 4: Red, white or blue
I did all 3. :Red sable Dachshund, blue nail polish, white skin :p

Day 5: Love
Loved Despicable Me 2!

Day 6: Fave smell
Leather, and since Bean is usually wearing leather she took center stage (as usual)
Day 7: Where you are
My room

13 comments:

  1. The red, white and blue was very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom Kim here- Ok, maybe I'm a little biased but it had to be #! for me - looking deep in thought, maybe pondering the great quetion all dogs do - how come there is not more food in my life?
    Mom Kim

    All great pics by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #6. But I love shots of doggie eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to go with #6...Nola has beautiful eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think number 6 is my favourite this week.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love number 1 - Nola looks like she is contemplating big thoughts.

    Miss Marple X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hard to choose, we say NO. 1
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love #1, because Nola is beautiful in that glowing light.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to say that I love Day 6: Fave smell...just a beautiful shot of Nola's gorgeous eyes. I also liked Day 4: Red, white or blue...an interesting "take" on the prompt and very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the first one, I think it is obvious as to why!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Nola's expression on the first one! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!