Friday, May 3, 2013

Training Goals for March Results

   


    Hi, y'all! Here's the training goals I listed in March:

Jump through Mom's legs
Take a bow
Turn (spin clockwise)

     I'm proud to say I learned all but jumping through the legs, through no fault of my own. Mom and I found out that Mom's way too clumsy with bad balance (Dachshund Mommy: thanks, Sweetie ;)) to stand on one leg while 8lbs of weenie scrambles through her legs. Wow, does that sound bad or what?
Since I didn't learn that trick, I'll show you my "leave it" and a recall video to make up for it.


                                                          Bow:


                                         Turn:



                                       Leave it:



                                          Recall:



     I haven't decided yet what May's goals will be. If you have a suggestion, feel free to leave it below!

Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

PS: If you can't see these videos, go to my YouTube page by clicking the blue Doxie over there >>>>>> that says YouTube.

17 comments:

  1. Great work Nola! I think Giz needs to work on that "take a bow"...Funny thing - as i was watching the video he heard the clicker and came over for treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work there especially your little bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Your bow was great!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nola you are just so smart, there are no words for all the tricks you know! We are super proud of you.
    Stella Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bow! Nola is such a smart girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woof! Woof!BOW is the hardest and you did it Nola. I got to keep on practicing but I associate a bow when I wake up from my nap. Happy Friday n Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom is cracking up! Great job
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. We loved you in the Fastest Recall video! And DM sounds so proud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you sure have mastered a lot of tricks, Nola! Great job, it's not easy!

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are seriously impressed Nola!
    How about learning to wash the clothes and iron them - only kidding.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nola, we think your getting smarter then Mom, and she can't stand on one leg, while you can do all that, Heeheehee!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dachshund Nola....
    I'm back!! At last, I am finished working on Little Miss Secretive Writing Project!! It feels so very good to be back soaring through Blogville again!! ;)
    Oh, tell your Mommy that I am clumsy, as well. I understand!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yeah, how bouts doin' the house work Nola?! hehehe
    Anyhu, I thinks you are a STAR Nola!
    I likes the bow, that was my favorite!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome performances!!! And you sure are speedy, Nola.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the videos! The recall was my favorite. She was FLYING!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, she flew so fast her ears went inside out! Haha. Her recall is amazing! Love it!
    Nola, you're a genius. Have you learned to put your toys away yet? That would be a neat trick!

    Also, as a side note, Penny loved it when you said "Good girl!" in the Leave It video, she got so excited! ;)

    xoxo
    Marquie, Lassie & Petal (and Penny too!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Way to go, Nola! You and your mom rock! Isn't clicker training fun? We are doing some new stuff now and you've reminded me that I need to update on it!

    It really looks like you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!