Friday, May 17, 2013

May Photo Challenge: Week 2

    Hi, all! Dachshund Mommy here with week 2 of the May Photo A Day Challenge. I couldn't decide between two pictures for day 12 (prompt was "Mother"), so I included both. :p

     Which of these is your favorite, and why?

Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy
Day 8: A shape

Day 9: A snack
Root beer float!
Day 10: Stars
My star
Day 11: Smile
She makes me smile

My day 12 ties; prompt was "Mother". I actually think the second one captures my momma much better.

The perfume my mom's always worn. It makes me feel like a little kid when I smell it. It's a very comforting scent. 
My mother, chalking.


Day 13: Sunrise/sunset
Pfft, this is a sunset. You couldn't pay me to get up at sunrise, much less take a picture of it.

Day 14: Need
Nola trying to communicate her desire for Cheerios.

15 comments:

  1. As always they are all amazing but I vote for Root beer float. It reminded me of summer and time spent with my great-grandparents. They always made us floats and milkshakes! The Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE vote fur #14 NEED... beclaws we all NEED stuffs... LOTS of Stuffs ... OFTEN. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nola!
    Wow, what a cool collection of pix! My Mom votes for the dolphin and I vote for that refresing and sweet float. O, I bet it is delish!
    Grr and a Drooling Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  4. This week I love your mums rainbow.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My pick for this week is Day 14: Need. I love the way one eye is in light and one in shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Giorgio....scents are such neat memory triggers....

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love the pictures. Day 14 was our favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I want a rootbeer float. Yum! Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We pick she makes me smile because she does make us smile too.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. The last one was my favorite. The eyes say it all, no words needed.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think all of them are great! But my mom gets that same feeling when she smell her mom's perfume!

    Your mom is really good at communicating through pictures!

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    Pee.s. Can't remember if we answered your question about how I am I doing on the cooked food: Grrrrreat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I likes any pic with the beautifuls Nola in it.
    Kisses,
    Ruby
    pees: Ma said she likes No.1 too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mom and I like day 10 the best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not sure I can pick a favorite this time. I like them all a lot. I think Stars might be my favorite. Nola looks so cute sitting on that box.
    Great pictures!

    xoxo
    Marquie, Lassie & Petal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!