Hi, y'all! Since out piece of shit internet is back (wasn't actually an issue with the internet itself, it was the airport dohickey modem thingy. Don't you just love me ever so technical terms?), I can resume my normal blogging activities, thank dog.
Today's post is all about my favorite products, or as I like prefer calling them "shit I can't live without" Since Mom almost never gets me commercial treats, there aren't many edibles listed. Boo, I know.
So without further ado, here we go!
1. The first (and Mom's favorite) thing is my gawjuss Hamish McBeth "Lucy Black" leather collar. This is by far my favorite collar, and trust me on this y'all, that's saying a lot given my substantial collection.
2. The second thing, which vied for awhile with the collar for top place, is my Rubit! ID tag clip. I change collars every few days, and this has saved
Another nice feature is that is makes sure my purty ID tag is facing forward, fully visible.
Tip: if you get or have a Rubit!, make sure use use a different ring than the one it comes with. The one it comes with sucks, and I almost lost my tags because of it.
3. My Original Puppia Harness is my go-to harness, and we love it! It's super durable, washable, and cute to boot.
4. My basketball! Just a regular old "human" basketball. I've put holes in 2-3 of them.
5. Zuke's Mini Naturals are one of the few commercial treats Mom will buy, because the ingredients are stellar, they're only 3 calories per treat, and they smell awesome (to me, that is).
6. My beautiful leather collar and leash set (we like leather in my house...hm, that sounds a bit wrong...) from Hilltop Leather Shop that has my name engraved on the collar. After my Hamish McBeth one, this collar is my favorite.
7. My ID tag from the Etsy shop Doggone Tags. I love this tag, and we will definitely be a repeat customer there. My tag is so simple, but so gorgeous and unique!
|This isn't the color it is, this photo has iPhoto's antique setting used on it|
8. My two (yes, you read that right, two) leash and collar hanging racks Mom and Sugar made for me. I started with one, and it all kinda snowballed from there. DM: Don't judge me! Most of the stuff was from doing reviews, and I'm even getting rid of some of Nola's collars and leashes
10. My clicker, of course! Despite the stereotypes about my breed, I love training. Not to mention I'm whip smart!
What are a few of your favorite products?
Kisses and Tail Wags,