Friday, April 5, 2013

Last Days of The March Photo Challenge

     Hi, y'all! Dachshund Mommy here with the final days of the March Photo A Day Challenge hosted by Fat Mum Slim. I'm fairy happy with these last few pictures, and I had a hard time picking my favorite for this month.

     Anyways, here they are! Which of these is your favorite, and why? All photos taken with a Nikon D3100, 18-55mm lens.

Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy


Day 22: About you
Something about me is that I love leather products. Shoes, collars, leashes, harnesses, bags, you name it. I love the smell, feel and durability of it, not to mention it never goes out of style.
I have no aversion to using leather products (real fur, on the other hand.....), nor do I have an aversion to eating meat.

48mm
Shutter speed (SS): 1/60
Apature (A): f/5.6
ISO: 400


Day 23: What you do for fun
I take pictures :D This picture almost made it to my favorite this month

55mm
SS: 1/125
A: f/5.6
ISO: 100


Day 24: Up
Crappy picture, adorable subject


Day 25: In your drawer
Bits and pieces of info from doing reviews

Day 26: Something you did
Another one that was a favorite; I just love the bokeh.

48mm
SS: 1/250
A: f/5.6
ISO: 200

Day 27: Pair
These two (it's Violet and Vinca) are inseparable, and so loving.

45mm
SS: 1/125
A: f/5.6
ISO: 140


Day 28: In the mirror
55mm
SS: 1/200
A: f/7.1
ISO: 100


Day 29: Good night
22mm
SS: 1/25
A: f/4
ISO: 400

      Totally forgot day 30...oops.

Day 31: Stuff
All of Nola B's stuff, LOL! This dog has a bigger wardrobe than I do.

20m
SS: 1/15
A: f/3.8
ISO: 800


   And the winner for my favorite photo of the month:

Day 28: In the mirror
I love how striking the black and white makes the bokeh and sun/lens flare, I love how Nola's outlined in sunlight and I love how it shows her profile.

20 comments:

  1. Day 27 : Love the way the goats have their heads on your lap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agreeing with both your winner and runner up this month...The texture in the brick is really neat but the photo of Nola in sunlight has to win...And you've taught me a brand new word today..."bokeh"...looked it up , read the definition then came back here to see it applied Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! Woof! days 27 & 28 are our favorite. Lots of Golden woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. We could n't pick cos they were all great!!
    stella rose and mags

    ReplyDelete
  5. Day 28 is our favorite too. Normally I don't care for B & W photos that much, but this one really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loves da bokeh one and da mirror...those was my 2 favotites!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our favorite is day 27, it is adorable and 26 is next to favorite!! Of course any picture with you in it IS adorable also!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Nola has more accessories than I do! My favourite picture is the one with your goat babies. Kids?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's hard to pick a favorite!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good grief, how to pick a favorite. The mirror image is cool, and I like the fountain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. :-D Wowee, that Nola has tons of stuff...but I do too, it must be an awesome pup kind of a thing?! ;-) Day 26's photo is absolutely beautiful as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love day 26, and the rest
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, this month is tough, we been picking Nola a lot, so this month we be thinkin the goats

    The mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dachshund Mommy....
    Did you miss me? {Okay, that was part of a Tony Stark/Iron Man line from "The Avengers". Very cocky and self-centered, actually!!} Well, I have appeared missing in action so to speak around everybody's Blogs lately. To complete my Secretive Writing Project. Well, I'm baaaack!! Did you miss me? Hee, hee, hee.... ;)
    I love your new {To me!!} Header Picture!! ;-D
    Day 28: In the mirror!! It is so very good!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All gorgeous, but Day 26, 28 and 29 are our favs. You do such nice work.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  16. The mirror is a great picture. Our Lady wants to go over and clean your drawer for you! We love the pair. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are right...This whole week is a super duper winner. I'm going to pick Day 27: Pair. I think you really captured the sweetness with their heads pressed together and then pressed into you. I also like the perspective of looking down. Almost impossible to pick this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pictures. We're going with number 26....so peaceful and refreshing.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everyone loves it when individuals get together and share thoughts.
    Great website, keep it up!

    Here is my web site: Go To My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everyone loves it when individuals get together and share thoughts.
    Great website, keep it up!

    Feel free to surf to my web page; Go To My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!