Friday, March 22, 2013

March Photo Challenge: Week 3

     Hi, all! Dachshund Mommy here with week 3 of the March Photo Challenge, hosted by Fat Mum Slim. I'm not very thrilled with this week's photos. In fact, they pretty much suck. :p Oh well, always next week!

     Which of these is your favorite? All photos taken with a Nikon D3100, 18-55mm lens.

Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy

Day 15: Explore

55mm
Shutter speed: 1/125
Apature: f/.5.6
ISO: 100
Day 16: 9 o'clockOr, "I totally forgot about this day's prompt, so enjoy the random photo of Nola".

55mm
Shutter speed: 1/500
Apature: f/11
ISO: 100

Day 17: Green

34mm
Shutter speed: 1/40
Apature: f/5
ISO: 400

Day 18: Shoes
I freaking love my Converse. So cute and comfy.

46mm
Shutter speed: 1/30
Apature: f/5.3
ISO: 200


Day 19: Sign

34mm
Shutter speed: 1/5
Apature: f/5
ISO: 400


Day 20: Clean

52mm
Shutter speed: 1/15
Apature: f/5.6
ISO: 1100

Day 21: Working
Or in this case, hard work. Daisy gave birth to twin babies yesterday! Boy/girl. More about them on Monday.

55mm
Shutter speed: 1/100
Apature: f/5.6
ISO: 400


18 comments:

  1. I have to pick Day 18 Shoes...who can resist a pair of purple hightops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Day 16 the way Nola is on the edge of the waves and her shadow on the sand. Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, Day 16. Nice shot of the water. But, the goats are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Contest, Cutie Nola on the Beach!!!

    Your Pals
    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Day 18: Shoes...also, the random shot of Nola.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Day 16 is fab! Nola is a great model!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Squeeee. More goats for your mini farm. How cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like them all, but I really like day 16, 18 & 20. I love Converse shoes too!

    xoxo
    Marquie, Lassie & Petal

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have to go with Day 18 - those purple sneakers are so special and they make us want to go for a walk:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favourite this week is 9 o' clock. I love Nola walking along the shoreline with her reflection in the sand.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoyed them all, but probably Nola on the beach...because we love Nola AND the beach.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi thеre, itѕ pleasant ρost conсerning media prіnt, wе
    all κnow meԁia is a enormοus souгce of facts.


    Alѕο visit mу wеb blоg :: Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woof! Woof! LOVE the beach 9 oclock photo. Happy Friday n Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the Converse Shoes! I used to have 5 pairs all different colors! Alas, I have none now :(
    Nellie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the stop sign. But there, I've always like stop signs.

    Bunk The Pug

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!