Friday, March 15, 2013

March Photo Challenge: Week 2

     Hi, everyone! Dachshund Mommy here with week 2 of the March Photo a Day Challenge, hosted by Fat Mum Slim. This week was again shoot almost totally manual, which is a pain in the ass, I'll tell you! Hopefully it gets easier?

     Nola is heavily featured again. :p

     All photos shot with a Nikon D3100, 18-55mm Nikkor lens.

     Which of these is your favorite, and why?

Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy

Day 8: Favorite
34mm
 1/100
 f/5.6
ISO: 400


Day 9: Faceless self portrait
I know I took one similar last month, but this shows Nola's real size much better. I took it using the self-timer, auto focus and with my camera on the ground.

18mm
1/60
f/6.3
ISO: 100




Day 10: I want...
I gave Coke up for Lint, and I want one so. fucking. bad.

30mm
1/50
f/4.5
ISO: 800
Day 11: Important

Day 12: In the distance
I love how Nola's eyes reflect everything around her. This is my favorite this week, for sure.

55mm
1/250
f/5.6
ISO: 40
0
Day 13: Sound

40mm
1/200
f/5.3
ISO: 100

Day 14: Tasty
This gumbo was so yummy!

55mm
1/15
f/5.6
ISO: 1600

9 comments:

  1. the first picture cos of sweet nolas little face.
    stella rose and mags

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like in the distance most this week, a lovely close up!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dachshund Mommy....
    Day 10: I want.... !! That one is my favorite!! I gave up Coke {Capitalized, because otherwise it can be confused for an addictive narcotic!!} several years ago because it was making my heart "play the drums". And all caffeine-infused soda pops, as well. Sigh.... Then, last year, some friends brought over a box of caffeine-free Coke. I was thrilled!! I opened a can. And, guess what?! I no longer liked Coke!! I did not expect that. ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!


    ReplyDelete
  4. Thefirst one is our favorite - such devotion and trust in those eyes.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. We agree with The OP Pack...those eyes have it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Day 12: In the distance. I love how it fills the frame and you have the positioning just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!