Friday, March 8, 2013

March Photo Challenge: Week 1

     Hi, all! Dachshund Mommy here with week 1 of the March Photo a Day Challenge, hosted by Fat Mum Slim. You'll noticed that Nola is featured heavily this week, LOL!

     Thank you all for the great Blogiversary wishes! They meant the world to Nola and me.

     Which of these is your favorite and why? All but one of these was shot in full manual mode, so sorry if they suck! All are taken with a Nikon D3100, 18-55mm Nikkor lens. I've included the settings used in the 6 manual shots.

Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy
Day 1: L is for...
Little, loving, lovely, lunatic, lovable....

42mm
Shutter speed: 1/125
Apature: f/5.6
ISO: 100


Day 2: I made this!
I took this pic, and made this dog into the incredible girl she is :p

30mm
Shutter speed: 1/1000
Apature: f/5
ISO: 400

Day 3: Key

35mm
Shutter speed: 1/20
Apature: f/5
ISO: 3200
(one of my favorite things about my camera is how high the ISO goes without getting grainy)

Day 4: Lucky
I'm very lucky to have this girl

44mm
Shutter speed: 1/160
Apature: f/5.6
ISO: 200


Day 5: Under
I think this picture is seriously cute!

55mm
Shutter speed: 1/15
Apature: f/5.6
ISO: 800


Day 6: Chair

28mm
Shutter speed: 1/500
Apature: f/4.5
ISO: 800

Day 7: Fear

25 comments:

  1. Oh it was hard to choose we liked Under and Lucky...
    stella rose and mags

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it has to be under, a funny and cute pose!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love them all. I'm thinking day 2 though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Day 2 is my favorite...Nola's expression has me wondering what she's thinking about and what she is seeing in the sky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did she seriously call you a lunatic Nola? You must be keeping mommy on her toes.

    We ♥ the under picture. You are way too cute hiding out under the blankie.

    Of course we always enjoy seeing your pictures.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chair is my favorite photo...look at those eyes. It's no wonder you love Nola.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And "L" is fur LOVE! We love you, Nola!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Under" is my fav...just shows she's such a character!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. You are lucky to have a camera that does so well in high ISO. My new camera does better with that so I can take fewer flash pictures.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Day 5. We love Nola looking all cutesy in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And Nola is lucky to have you too!

    I also do not like spiders. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We really like 2, but 5 made us laugh!

    XXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMD...I LOVES #6...loves Nola of course and I loves da texture of da chair!
    HAPPY BELATED BLOGIVERSARY!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, they're all great Nola, butts I thinks 2 is my favorite this week.
    Kisses,
    Ruby
    pees: did I mention I LOVE the new header pic?!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How to pick just one - they are all great. We like #1, and 2 and 4 and 5 and 6- oh, heck they are all wonderful.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  16. The "under" photo is *seriously* CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We love number 1 : Nola, you are beautiful in blue!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh oh that face! Adorable
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nola! Me is so furry happy yous has not changed! Me apologizes for not posting, but me has been reading! Me needs a New secretary!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  20. As always we love them all. Day 2 and 5 are our favorites. Day 2 is a really beautiful picture. Nola looks like she is deep in thought about the beauty of nature.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sigh! Love the photos of the Queen of Flrida!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!