Monday, March 18, 2013

Beach Day!

     Hi, all! On Saturday the peeps took me to my favorite place on earth, Mexico Beach!
It was kinda crowded with obnoxious collage students and their even more obnoxious dogs, but overall we had a great time! Minus one nasty incident with some old hag and her out of control Border Collie mix who pounced on me and growled. Mom finally had to tell the old bitch to "get your fucking dog right now, or I will kick it". Grr, some people! If your dog doesn't listen, don't let the damn thing off leash! Dachshund Mommy: Yes, I may be a bit snobbish because my dog is A) well behaved and B) listens. But do I care? Not at all. :p

     I did incredible, as usual. Flawless recall, flawless leave it, no barking, ect. Sigh, beauty, brains, manners...I'm the total package. ;)

Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

Pee.S Happy Birthday to my Aunt H and Uncle J!


Dachshund Mommy: this is what Nola does for over half of off leash walks. There's no cue, and I didn't intentionally train this. 

Look at those muscles!

"Nola, come!"



Mini Greyhound



"Nola, come!"

Purty girl

Mom really likes this one


Stand/stay


Sit/stay

I'm in such great shape






Dachshund Mommy: it's official: I have the world's most beautiful and photogenic dog! ;)

"Nola, come!"


Photo-bombing





18 comments:

  1. Glad that you told that doggie off!! Yes, you are totally the package!! Loved your pics and the especially the flying one over the water, so cute!!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nola, I want to come to the beach with you. Beautiful photos! And I agree, if you don't have control over your dog, keep it on a leash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nola, it is so true...you are brilliant and beautiful! Great photos of you on the beach!
    *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD, that photo of you with all paws in the air is amazing!!!!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nola is gorgeous indeed. I can't wait till we hit up some beaches now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course she was photo bombing...why would you be trying to take a picture of anything but Nola?

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the total package, Nola! Well said. Tell your mom these are b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, stop making us jealous with your perfect beach :)
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous beach. We love the mini greyhound shot.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those photos are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your beach is absolutely gorgeous! The sand looks so white and soft
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun-lookin day! And you go mama, you tell that harpy what's up! YEAH!

    love,
    Reuben

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nola, you look like you were having so much fun except for the butthead dog. I love the second to last picture when your ears are back. You are such a cutie

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that picture of you hovercrafting over the water!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI Nola
    It' looks like a pawesome time at the beach exploring the sand and racing threw the water.
    From Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  16. You sound like our dream dog Nola :) I wish Chester and Gretel listened like you. They don't....so they stay on a leash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!