Monday, March 11, 2013

Bath Day

     Hi, all! On Saturday, Mom decided we all needed baths (we'd gone like 6 weeks without one, and were starting to smell like "stanky little fuckers", as Mom so eloquently put it.), so she spent a good hour giving four unhappy Doxies a good scrubbin'. Of course, I am the only one who looks good, even when I'm soaking wet, so only my pictures got taken. Enjoy!

Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

PS: Spring forward time sucks.


I except my fate. 


Dachshund Mommy: Nola's fine with bathing and grooming, so long as she's on my lap. I usually do teeth, ears and face on my lap, then bath her in the shower.

How do I keep my teeth so white? Daily brushing. 

If I hide behind the towel, she can't see me.

NO, MOMMA!

This is embarrassing.

No more baths, Momma. 

You're heartless, woman. Heartless, I tell you!



Done?


Good!

20 comments:

  1. Oh we had our bathes this weekend also, there most have been something on the parent how to book that said, bathes must be given on the day you turn the time back......
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and Max will take a bath.....when we're forced to. And we have to make sure there something stinky in the yard to roll in afterward so we can dry off really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you bathe that face? Nola you look awesome though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far I have never had a bath. Let's see how long I can avoid that!

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baffs suck...but you looks cute.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  6. But Nola, now you even cuter and smell good too!

    Your Pals
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  7. We bet you smell nice and fresh and clean now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes! Not bath time! And nails, ears, and teefs too? How horrible! Riley hates baths, but will jump in the tub if I tell her to. She's like you and accepts her fate. Speaking of...she needs a bath, too!

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Nola.... we are all just crying down our legs with this post. Better get a mop...

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Nola...you are TOO CUTE wrapped up in that towel. I'm sorry you had to have a bath and I am even more sorry your mom posted photos of such a private matter. BOL
    *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a lot of stuff to get a bath with. Loved all the pics. We have got to admit, you have the whitest teeth we have ever seen!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  12. We just get dumped in the laundry tub! You look like you're having a spa.

    XXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What's UP with this baff bidness??? WE had to have them yesterday!
    YUCK!!! BUTT we LOVE havin our teefs brushed afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I give your mom a hand...that's a lot of baffs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look like a better bather then Lee! Hope you don't smell too good! Lee and Phod who hate bath time

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what a beauty ritual, Weasley had a bath this weekend and he didnt like it either

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello I'm Milo!!
    I feels sorry for you having to get a bath, they really are the worst!
    Love Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you got the royal spa treatment!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute, Nola. It sounds like your mom is very very good to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!