Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines's Day and The Big Ball

     Hi, everyone! First off, a very Happy Valentine's Day to you all!



     As you all know, today is the big Blogville Valentine's Day Ball! This will be my second Blogville Dance. I am going with the very handsome Wolfie.




      I gotta get ready! First, a little primping:
Gawjuss!

Hello, beautiful. How you doin'?

No, I was not talking to myself in the mirror. Don't be stupid.

Sigh. So lovely.

How cute is this head tilt?

Gotta brush my teeth...you never know where things might go. ;)

Bath time!

OMD I gott a get going!
     Now I'll call my BBFF (Beautiful Bestsest Furiend Furever) Lily Belle, while I decide what to wear:
"Hey, girlfuriend! How you doing? I can't wait to see you, Muffin, Newby and Snoopy tonight!"
My bling. And beautifully shiny coat. 

Pink sundress? Nah, too casual. 

Boa? Nah, too risque for a first date. 

Tutu? Nope, not appropriate for a nighttime event. 

Polka dot dress? Yes! Hawt, but classy. 

     Finally! I'm ready. Off to the Ballroom:
     So many of my beautiful furiends! My girls (Lily, Muffin, Ruby, Shasha, Puddles, Tasha, Stella Rose, and all of y'all!) and I crowd around the punch table, gossiping about our dates and what everyone is wearing.

     Time for dancing!

This is a fantastic dance! It's such a great time in Blogville!

Well, I need to get back to my dancing, so see ya later!

Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

28 comments:

  1. The perfect pre-dance preps. Happy Valentine's Day, pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nola,

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Keep on wagging,
    Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that primping paid off Nola...Saw you on the dance floor and you look amazing! Save me a dance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof! Woof! LOVE all the outfits. Happy Valentine’s Day! Golden LOVE. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome! See you at the dance! Happy Valentine’s Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking lovely Nola. Pretty as a picture!
    Happy Valentines Day.
    Have a wonderful time. We hope it is a good one.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nola you looked so beautiful maggie and I loves that dress....I noticed that u really know how to cut the rug!!!
    stella rose and maggie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh NOLA... you and Wolfie MUST join us in helping to get RID of all the SQUIRRELS that came outta that BOX that was delivered to SARGE... THINGS are getting totally OUTTA PAW here at the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terror-ific choice you made on your dwess. Luv It! See ya at da ball!

    HAP-PEE VALENTINE'S DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

    Aren't we having just the best time at the Ball Nola? All our furends are here and our boy's look so dashing! Did you try any of the food by Sasha yet? Delicious I tell ya. I think someone spiked the punch. Hey, where's Puddles & Pip?

    Hurry girls, the DJ's playing the Electric Slide. We gotta get on the dance floor to show everyone how it's done. This is gonna be so much fun. Come on Goose & Bert you can do it. Show us that you don't have two left paws.

    It's so great to see everyone and to catch up on all the gossip. It sounds like everyone is going to the circus too. Pawsome!!

    OK, time to go powder my nose now.

    Hugs & kisses on this Day of LOVE,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Valentine's Day Nola.

    See you at the ball.

    Love Ruby & Penny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy valentines day, Nola! Looks like you had a grand time at the valentines day ball. You looked adorable in your polka dot dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miss Nola, you really know how to put on the RITZ, you look fabulous girl. Have fun at the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was worth all the primping....But stay away from the punch if you want to keep that air of sophistication, girl.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy valentines day. Looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Valentine's Day

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your bling, Nola! What a dress!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Black polka, Perfect!! I do have to say that you looked good in al of em though!!
    Happy Valentines day

    wags
    jazzi and addi

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your polka dot dress! You are as cute as ever in it.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nola....
    Happy Valentine's Day!! ;-D
    I talk to my reflection in mirrors!! Ssshh!! Do not tell!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Nola!
    Yous is marvelous!
    Me wants to ask, me has the dancing photos me taked on my flickr site, can mes add yours?
    email me at penelpope.catfromhell (a) gmail.com
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
    ♥«´¨`•°..Happy Valentines..°•´¨`»♥
    .¸.•*(¸.•*´D♥Y`*•.¸)`*•.
    ´*•.¸♥Kisses♥¸.•*´
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  23. happy valentine's day! hope you had fun at the ball!

    -ramsay-

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Valentines Day. You looked beautiful as always Nola. Remington and I had so much fun with you at the ball.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Valentines Day Nola, you look fabulous on your lovely dress! Enjoy the Ball! :D
    --

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!