Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Mardi Gras and My Trip to Bass Pro Shops

     Hi, everyone! Happy Mardi Gras to you all! As y'all should know, I'm named after New Orleans, LA (NOLA), so Mardi Gras is pretty big at my house. We're having beignets and gumbo. Yum!

     Hey boys...I'll show ya "the goods" if you throw me some beads!
Whoops! Just realized one of my flowers is too far to the side. Does this count as a nip slip?

     On Saturday the peeps took me to Bass Pro Shops, which was really fun! I was perfectly behaved, even though some ass and his pit bull were being nasty.  And that dumbass said "it's the little ones you have to worry about." Whatever.

     You know what else? We stopped at Chick-Fil-A beforehand, and the nice ladies there gave me my very own box of chicken nuggets!!! For FREE!!! Cause I'm just too damn cute, and I gave them my head tilt. Of course, mean Mom only let me have two, but still. FREE! Dachshund Mommy: This is not the first time my dog has gotten free food. When we lived in Tallahassee, there was a guy at a McDonalds we went to who always gave Nola her own 4 piece chicken box. 

Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola, free food getter


Dachshund Mommy: I was always so jealous of those of you who could cue your dog to stay then drop the leash for a picture. Now I can do it, too!


We need a kayak 

Those were big fishies. Lets move away, shall we?

Can I have a go cart?

Sit/stay in the bullet aisle 

I don't like elevators!



Some call it a bowl, I call it a small bathtub. 

Down stay in the bird feeder area. 

I make this boat look gawjuss!

Totally need a four wheeler.

It's bright!

Thanks for reading!

24 comments:

  1. I still have my Gasparilla beads Nola...come a little closer and I'll share ;) Momz & I love Bass Pro too...it's a super place to take a dawg...You have to teach me that head tilt so I can get free chickyums too Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free Nuggets--YOu ROCK!!! You look so cute in your pretty dress at Bass Pro. Now be careful with those beads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like close to a perfect day...free chicken nuggets and a trip to a dog-friendly store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had a Bass Pro shop near us. I think it would be a fun place to explore. You look so cute in your polka dot dress it's no wonder you got free food.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress just looked beautyful on you!!! I enjoyed looking at your adventure and mostly the chicken nuggets!!
    stella rose and mags

    ReplyDelete
  6. They let dog in the store? Oh I so need to visit there and check the
    boats out. looks like you had a great time shopping.
    Free chicken is the best.

    xo Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nola....
    You gave them your head tilt.... Like I can work my cockeyed smirk!! Yeah. Apparently it is a "sexy smile"!! You go, girl!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, that dress is to die for!
    Love,Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cool that you got to go shopping AND got free chick-hen.

    as for the guy and his dog - mom says there are no bad dogs, just bad (or dumb) owners.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun day. Look lok beautiful in your dress
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miss Nola! You showing off your wears to all the Blogville Boy's again? Goodness little one.....

    What a wonderful outting you had (we especially like the free food deal.) We think you should become the spokesmodel for Bass Pro Shop. Especially in that beautiful little dress of yours. Maybe in return they will give you that big boat!

    Glad you were so well behaved while you were there. I hope you told that man with the pitty where to go.....

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  12. FREE chicken... AND the Bass PRO Shop... WE love the Bass Pro place TOO. LOTS of fun stuffs there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOOPS... furgot to tell you how pretty you look in your POKE A DOT dress.

    ReplyDelete
  14. FREE FOODABLES?! What is this?! I am demanding mommy take me to McDonalds right this second so I can haz a free burger if I gives them head tilts!

    Mason

    ReplyDelete
  15. They could use you as the model on the equipment for those calendars they have in mechanic workshops! You do set off all that equipment.

    Once we were give FREE fingerbuns (sweet rolls) and the next day when the man offered more, she said "NO,thanks, they're too fat!"
    Would you believe?

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a pawesome Mardi Gras Nola!!! WooHoo, just don't drink too much!! ;-) I think that they should have given you the boat for free too...cause you made it look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omgosh, your picture with the flowers is too funny. Looks like you had a great day, Nola. I'd give you free food too if I was working at a fast food joint. You're so darn cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are too cute Nola! Happy Mardi Gras. I hope our Lady can fix Phod's car sickness so I can go cool places like you. Lee

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great dress! Yous looks purrfect in it! Happy Mardi Gras to yous!
    Kisses
    nellie

    ReplyDelete
  20. What fun! Free food! We're coming there!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I believe you had a "wardrobe malfunction"! BOL

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, your dress is beautiful. Happy Mardi Gras to you as well and we believe it was a flower nip slip. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sounds like an exciting day - a nip slip, free chicken, what more could you want?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!