Thursday, January 3, 2013

Last Days of the December Photo Challenge and The Card Count

    Hi, everyone! It's ME and Dachshund Mommy  here today. ME with my card count, which I shall now revel:

ME: 56 cards and 19 E cards and 1 package
PEEPS: 6 cards, two of which were actually mine but addressed to Nola and Family, so Mom made me count them

     BOL, I win!

My glorious haul

Hahaha, I have more cards than you do!


     And now me, with the last days of the December Photo a Day Challenge! I love day 24. Which is your favorite?
I decided to take a photo challenge every month this year. I hope y'all like the "Dachshund Mommy Days"!

Kisses and Tail Wags and Hugs,
Dachshund Nola and Dachshund Mommy
PS: 99.99% of photos on the blog are shot with a Nikon D3100, 18-55mm Nikkor lens in both auto and manual settings. 

Day 24: Tradition/something you always do
I'm not a very religious person (look for a post on that some time in the next week or two),  but I really love Christmas Eve Mass. It's beautiful, and I know all the songs to sing for a change, LOL!
I love how the stained glass and oak tree with the spanish moss contrasts so beautifully with the cloudy sky. 

I was busy/too lazy to take the 25th photo. :)

Day 26: Mess


Day 27: How you relax
I find cooking to be very calming.
Day 28: Cold
Chilly that day, and the cloudy skies are so blah. This is Florida, people!

Day 29: Hot
Day 30: Something that made you smile this year
She makes me smile every day

Day 31: Self portrait 

17 comments:

  1. Great shots! You really got a lot of cards, my friend! Wasn't that fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just loved getting cards we can't wait to do it again next year...we liked your pictures...mostly of the one that shows your mom knows how to cook! Relaxing isn't a word we would use at our house.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did my final card count today too. We sure kicked butt on those peeps :-D

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well of COURSE you Trounced Your Peeps with the Card Count. THAT is just how it is in Blogville...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is a lot of cards this year!
    I like the portraits of you and Nola this time.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. :-D We are definitely not religiously inclined, but we liked watching Midnight Mass too on TV this Christmas! So beautiful!! I always love looking at your photo challenges!! Nice job Nola on the card count!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Christmas Card Wars were just awesome, Blogville dogs 87 thousand, peeps 187, Heeheehee.
    Yeap thats a great pic, like it also.

    Your Pals
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are glad you won the card contest! I think all the dogs won showing we should rule the world!

    Love your pictures. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHA I SEE MINE!!!! Your mommmy is purty!

    ~Mason

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD! The peeps are so jelly huh?! Good job there Nola!!
    Okays, I thinks I like day 24 ~ great warmth in that one, and the self-portrait!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy cow that sure is a lot of cards

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowwzers! Now that is a lot of cards! Me had a whole bunch last year and just a few this year (thanks yous or sending me one) and me STILL beated Mommy and Daddy!
    Yous is looking wonderful these days!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love the Nola photos the best. She made me smile this year too!

    That is quite a haul, Nola!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done you on your cards - we knew there wouldn't be any real competition from your folks tho! Although stealing two of yours is a mean trick! I love all the photo's especially the self portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had no doubt that your card count would be super...sorry, momma. My pick for favorite this week...Day 31 - Self Portrait.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!