Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tree, Cards and First Christmas Header Photo Shoot= Total Flop

     Hi, everyone! Christmas is in the air, and now that Thanksgiving over it's time for my house to move onto Christmas. We got our tree (that I picked out), have set up some lights (need more, and still have to set up our Christmas Doxie, Pearl) and the Christmas cards have been pouring in (Dachshund Mommy: for Nola, that is. I haven't gotten the first damn one, LOL!). I address all my cards, now we just need stamps and to send em out.

     I had my first photo shoot for a Christmas themed header, and that was a total, utter flop. Not my fault, it was all Mom's. The light was bad (it's been grey and overcast for the past few days. Hello, I live in FL! This isn't right!) and her ISO was too high (which she didn't realize till the end of the shoot), making the vast majority of the pictures grainy. SO, I have to reshoot today and see what we get! Wish us luck!

Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola
Some of my cards. Plus 2

"Momma!! I got one from my BFF Lily Belle!"

Dachshund Mommy: Nola was VERY interested in her BFF's card, it was so cute
She even opened it to read it!

More cards


This is MY card

It's from The Dachsies with Moxie!


Gettin to work on my own cards. See Mom's iPhone with the black Doxie case? How cute is that!

This and the two below were the only semi decent shoots we got. 
I have  bow. On my head. See?

Aww, so cute
Christmas trees!
Why yes, Mom, I DID have to bark at that lady. Duh.

It's a cute little crooked Charlie Brown tree! This is obviously pre lights and ornaments 



purty

20 comments:

  1. We're getting our cards too. The Blogville Christmas Card Exchange is one of my favorite things all year long. We sent out our cards this week, so watch your mailbox! Looks like you are well underway with your holiday preparations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been the only recipient of Christmas cards, too! BOL!
    -Mister

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am busy getting my cards ready to mail and I have to wrap my gift exchange and get that to the post office too! It is so much fun going to the mail box each day and seeing letters with my name on them! Great pics, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are having a blast going to the mailbox and finding cards for us. We think your photos and tree are beautiful. Mom has got to get busy and address our cards.....
    Gracie and Schatzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, how can you have a bad photo shoot Nola??? Impossible! :-) I love getting all my cards in the mail!!! Domeek hasn't received one yet either, hehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics! I don't really believe you could ever take a bad photo - you are so adorable!

    We have to get our cards out this weekend too! Yikes! Everyone else is so on top of this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think that picture of you with that bow is just so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you picked a great tree Nola! And you look pretty cute with that bow on your head :) Just like a very good present!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That picture of you in the box makes you look so tiny and of course you are so cute with the bow on your head.

    Cindy & Millie

    ReplyDelete
  10. We always love all your pictures.
    Your little tree is very cute, we are nowhere near ready for Christmas, Mum is still in denial, BOL!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  11. We've got some of the same cards as you....we're way ahead in the Christmas card stakes....not that it's a contest...BOL!

    Love your tree. SHE had to buy artificial because SHE felt so sorry for the ugly trees that SHE thinks were cut down for nothing.

    xXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Nola you look so cute with that bow on your head! I think you picked a terrific tree!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You? Take a bad picture? NO. Yea, must have been your Moms fault! BOL (Don't tell her I said so...) I love your tree, too. And, I thinks that lady probally DID need a bark! hehehe

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kile that first pic, looks like you had a very busy day with cards Christmas and a photp shoot. Maybe you need a nappie poo to get ready for tomorrow!

    Your Furiends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, our card arrived safe and sound! So glad that you personally opened it, we are SO honored!

    We love the photoshoot! Mommy wants to update our site, but she doesn't know how..... She's such a dork!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow you sure are getting a lot of mail

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everyone gets so busy getting ready for the holidays. It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas at your house! Can't wait to see the photo shoot 2 results.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! Milo the Jack Russell is getting ready for the holidays too! He loves to open presents!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!