Friday, November 16, 2012

November Photo Challenge: Week 2

     Hi, everyone! Dachshund Mommy here. Here's (most) of this week's pictures for the Novemeber Photo A Day Challenge. I'm not too terribly thrilled with this week's, but whatever. Which of these is your favorite?
Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy


Day 8: Something you do everyday

Day 9: Small
Hehehe, my wiener is small....

Day 10: Can't (won't) live without
2 and 4 legged.
Day 11: Night
Sorry for the crappy quality, it was taken with my iPhone. I've gotten seriously spoiled with the Nikon. 

Day 12: Drink

Day 13: Where you slept 

Day 14: Man-made

15 comments:

  1. We love 9, the pup and the parcel. But ll is spectacular.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love them all Dachshund Mommy! But in the end, you KNOW which one we love the best....

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Day 13: Where you slept. I like the colors in the sheets, the light, the night stand, the rumpled pillows and the phone on the bed. It has an interesting "natural" quality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Day #11. Great, even with the glare rays, they set it off so well. I like it just like that, no alterations needed, Cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. We like number 11 and 12 this week, you can see too much of dogs...
    Only kidding!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Day 11! Gosh - your phone certainly takes better pictures than mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even with the iPhone, I loved the night picture!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! Small weiner...BOL!! Made Ma laugh!!!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dachshund Mommy....
    Finally catching up on people's Blogs. Gee, am I behind!! :-(
    Day 11: Night. It is very artsy!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, of COURSE, I liked the picture of YOU the best! But my mom liked the sunset. The woman is cuckoo over sunset pictures.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!