Friday, November 23, 2012

November Photo Challenge: Week 3

     Hi, all! Dachshund Mommy here. I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving! I did, minus some highly irritating relatives. ;)

     Wow, I'm really suckish about a) remembering to take a photo every day (note to self: it's called a photo a day challenge for a reason) or b) thinking too hard about how to make the photo unique/artsy/cool/cute/ect. Everything comes out much better when I just go with the flow. Oh well, live and learn.
Here's this week's (what I remembered, anyway) photos and the photo from yesterday just cuz I liked it. Which of these is your favorite?

Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy

Day 15: In your bagWhat could you tell about me from my bag? That I'm a germaphobic blood donor with a lot of headaches. Pretty spot on, minus the lots of headaches.
Day 16: The view from your window
How I wish this was the view from my window. Someday....
 Day 17: last thing you bought.
I don't remember what it was.

Day 18: Happened this weekend
We had a small party with some family and our neighbor. Nola's coming along well with her shyness/reactivity, and even went up to people for petting.
Day 19: Something awesome
You gotta love her

Day 20: Work/play
She's a lot of work, but I wouldn't change her for the world. Come on, how could you want to change that face? :D

Day 21: What you wore

Day 22: Grateful
I'm grateful for this little face (no, she isn't mine! Sadly.)

9 comments:

  1. Love the gratitude picture and Nola looks awesome as always! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think they are all lovely! Of course, our little Nola's are the bestest around.

    We're glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving. How is your neighbor doing? We hope that she is hanging in there.

    Happy Friday!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Work/Play is a really nice one! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Day 20! There Nola, you look just a tad concerned. Love your comment about relatives. You always make me wag. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like 19, Nola looks like she's snickering!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  6. No doubt about it, #19!!! She is just so precious.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm stuck between #19 and #22. They are both precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Day 16: The view from your window. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!