Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Award and A Training Update

     Hi, everyone! I got a pawsome award from my furiend Goose from A Day In The Life Of A Goose. Thanks, Goose!



Freckles the Dog Super Sweet




 RULES OF THE SUPER SWEET BLOGGING AWARD:

  1. Give credit to the person who nominated you
  2. Answer the Super Sweet Questions
  3. Pass the award along to your baker's dozen
     Mom and I will both be answering these questions!
Cookies or Cake?
BOTH! Cookies; I'm not a huge fan of cake.
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Since dogs can't have chocolate, I'll say vanilla. Both :).
What is your favorite sweet treat?
Since Mom is super strict about what I eat, yogurt and blueberries. Heresy's chocolate, Spree candy, frozen blueberries, strawberries, Sour Patch....
When do you crave sweet things?
All day! At night mostly.
If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
Poisoned honey ;). No idea.

My baker's dozen (or in my case, 6):

  1. How Sam Sees It
  2. Urban Hounds
  3. Two French Bulldogs
  4. Bicontinental Dachshund
  5. My Girlz Got Paws
  6. The Elka Almanac
Thanks again, Goose!

     As some of you may know, I'll be taking the Canine Good Citizen test! I'll be taking it on Saturday. I hope I do good! I think I'll do fine, the only thing I'm a bit unsure of is Grooming and Appearance and Staying in Place.
But if we pass the CGC, I'll probably move on to things like Rally-O (obedience) and Agility!
Sit/stay


Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola


23 comments:

  1. Good Luck on your test. Butt...I nose you'll pass, paws down!

    Congrats on your award. Now my tummy is rumblin!

    Hap-Pee ToesDay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do good on the test Nola, we are pulling for you. Congrats on the award.

    Your Furiends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is making me hungry!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrad's on the awaard and good luck on the test..you will do just fine!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you'll pass! Even if you don't - we'll still love ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Nola!! Great award, and Goose is a sweetheart himself!
    I think you are gonna do GREAT on your test! After all, you do keep all your minions in line, right?

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck Nola!! Show that CGC test who's boss!! :-D I love your nickname idea, very fitting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award! And all the best for the CGC! We're confident you'll do very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award Nola - we are with you as far as those cakes are concerned!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do your best, Nola! We're sure you can pass.

    Congratulations on your sweet award.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nola....
    Good luck!! My Mom used to always tell me before end-of-the-year testing to "just do your best". So, may this advice be for you!! "Do your best"!! You will be fine!! ;)
    Congrats on earning the award!! You deserve it!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great award! You are going to do AWESOME on your CGC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your yummy award. Good luck on your test, I know you will do great.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your award, Nola! I hope you ace your CGC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on that sweet award, Nola, and all the very best in your test. We know you will do very well.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nola! yous is the sweetest and me is so happy to reads more about yous!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good Luck Nola! Have fun, too! I'm thinking about doing Obedience with Bentley if he doesn't make it in conformation!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woof! Woof! Golden SWEET award. My mom loves Hershey chocolates. Wishing you all the luck on Saturday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nola:

    Congratulations on your pawsome award!

    And you'll do great on your Saturday test! Worried about grooming and appearance? But you are so gorgeous! That won't be a problem at all.

    Wags for you,
    Toots

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your award! Don't worry Nola, you'll do super at your test!

    P.S. - I love your header and your blue sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on your award - those cakes look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!