Monday, October 1, 2012

Toy/Treat Swap

     Hi, everyone! I'm FINALLY back on blogger! We've been without internet (been relying on the 3G of the iPhone, which is terribly slow) since Friday, and haven't been able to comment. Dear our internet provider, you blow. But now I am BACK and better than ever, if that's even possible.

     Guess what? In exactly one week (Oct. 8th), I'll be two years old!!! I can't believe it! I love birthdays, cause my dreams come true and the minions are ignored and I am showered with gifts and attention.

On the the main subject! I'm thrilled to announce that the fabulous Cole of All the Small Stuff (her Doxie Meadow is my doppelganger) and I will be hosting a dog toy/treat swap! We'd love to have you join!

    Sign up ends on Sunday the 7th of this month at midnight, and partners will be matched on Monday. Then we'll all show off our goodies (BOL, I'm such a perv) on Monday the 22nd!
Once you and your partner are matched, Cole and I ask that you get into contact with your swap partner as soon as possible to talk about your furbabies.
The budget for this swap (not including shipping) is $10-$15, and please ship your packages (pervy laugh yet again) by the 15th.


     Please, only followers of my blog (Dachshund Nola) or Cole's (All the Small Stuff) enter the swap. It lessens the chances of someone flaking on their partner.
Just fill out the info below to join!

Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola
P.S. Sorry if the sign up sheet is a bit messed up, I really have no idea how to it. If for some reason it's not working, please go to Cole's post here and fill it out. Sorry for the inconvenience!


Treat and Toy Swap

Treat and Toy Swap

We're going to the dogs! Sign up with us October 1-7. We'll match you up & get to swapping!
* Required






18 comments:

  1. We are having intermut problems today as well! It's no fun!!

    I just signed up for the toy/treat swap! I am so excited!!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nola - the DIVA Shasta here. Did u know we share the SAME barkday - only I will b 6. Yepperz - since Oktober 8th iz my barkday, mom iz gonna try tue let me due most of the postin'on our blog this month.

    We'll b bak later tue sign up fur the swap when mom can help git it dun.
    NAP TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pervy laugh...
    Our mom likes your mom a whole hell of a lot.
    :)

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! I bet you can't wait for October 8th Nola. Just think of all the goodies.

    Tell your Momma thanks for all her kind words about Freddie and for filling me in on the stem cell research. I appreciate the links and am going to check them out tonight when I have some time. It doesn't hurt to look into any and all possibilities for our babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your birthday is coming soooon...I will come over to your bloggie to celebrate with you. But I am sorry I have pass on the treat swap thingy since my dog is in Malaysia and I think it is too far and not fair to anyone paired with me, hehe.

    Yeh!!!! You have your internet back! Have a great Monday!!!!

    Sankissjuice

    ReplyDelete
  6. We say start planning now for the pawrty
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, very nice bones! Have a good swap, hope you get lots more.
    Wow, we can't wait for your birthday - love the tutu!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Are you going to have a birthday party!? Woo hoo!
    Love your birthday header (and your skirt!)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute as always Nola! And that TuTu is to die for..... We've got your Birthday on our calendar. Did I tell you that my Mommy's birthday is the 11th? Love them Libra girls!

    Your swap sounds like so much fun. Unfortunately we won't be pawticipating bcuz we got too much going on right now getting ready for our big trip to Florida in November. But you can bet we'll be following along with the happenings.

    Hope you have a pawsome day!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooo!!! Can't wait til your Barkday Nola!! I hopes you gets lots, and lots of goodies! And, your minions pay you special adage.
    Oh, that treatie/toy swap sure sounds like funs!! I already signed up!

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Birthdays are great fun! Can't wait until Oct. 8th....PARTY TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your tutu, Nola! Our swap is going to be soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday, we are singning up for the swap but can we swap just one gift rather then five even though there are five of us?

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is this swap USA only or worldwide? You usually can't send treats out of the country.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are going to be 2 soon! Happy Birthday in advance, sweet Nola.

    ReplyDelete
  16. omdawg ~ you are still a youngster:)

    love your idea about the swap! I will think about it. I can;t have treats, which is a real bummer! TOYS are the best though!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just signed up, and found your clog through Cole! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooo, this should be awesome!! I just signed up (I know super late)! Thanks for hosting Nola! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!