Friday, October 19, 2012

October Photo Challenge: Week Two

     Hi, everyone! Dachshund Mommy here with week 2 of the October Photo A Day Challenge. Two of this week's pictures I like a lot, the rest are kinda...bleh. I either forgot about them till then end of the day...was just lazy about :/. 

     On the bright side, Nola is 100% better!
Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy
Day 8: Angle
I like the how clear this photo is, and how trained Nola is on me

Day 9: Red

Day 10: Emotion
I absolutely love this photo

Day 11: Something close up
It's a sea urchin 

Day 12: On the table
Totally forgot about this till like 11:50 at night, so I took a picture of my nightstand. Creative, I know.

Day 13: Landscape

Day 14: Made you laugh
Nola put her hedgehog in the window, LOL

15 comments:

  1. Well let me tell you.... We are THRILLED to hear that my BFF Nola is back to her normal self once again. Whew... We were worried.

    We always love all your photo's but today we specially love (Nola) OK Mom said I can't pick her picture every time... So today we love the hedgie hog on the window. We love our hedgie too!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I am so glad that you are %100!! Second, OMD, your mom is so talented!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nola, I am glad you are feeling better. I have a hedgehog toy and it is my fave. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy you are all better
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics and we are thrilled that you are back to 100% Nola!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Day 14. That made us laugh too.
    We're really happy you're back to your usual self!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEA!!! I'm so glads your all better Nola!! Good news, indeed!
    Tells your Moms that Hedgehogs BELONG in the window, right?!

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is hard to choose but we like Emotion the best.
    Hooray for being 100% - that is the best number ever!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  9. No question about our choice. #8 and #10 - both exquisite!!!

    Have a great weekend, so good to hear the 100% report on Nola.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photo shoots really get you looking at things differently, don't they. We like the emotion one, too.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like #14... with your hedgehog... sunning in the Windowsill.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Me Loves yous in Black and White!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! So glad that Nola is back to herself 100%! I love #10 Emotion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so happy to hear Nola is back to her usual self!
    I love pictures 8, 9, and 10! And I love that Nola put her hedgehog in the window, hahaha, too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!