Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dachshund Nola Reviews: Glamour Dog Boutique

     Hi, everyone! Today I'm doing a review for the Etsy shop Glamour Dog Boutiques, specifically this gorgeously adorable tutu. This review is strictly for us girls, unless you're like my brother and enjoy cross dressing in your spare time....

I picked this beautiful blue color, it goes so well with my fur and is my signature color
     This cute little shop has everything from bandanas to tutus to collars and bow ties to shirts and coats, so there's something for every pup! And at good prices too, always a plus. Glamour Dog Boutiques isn't just for us little gals, they make stuff for big dogs as well!
I really like this tutu; it's completely adorable and well made too. I gotta say though, tutus look really weird on my long body. In a cute way, but still weird.
See? Kinda weird, but epically  cute nonetheless 

PROS:
Adorable!
Nice and full
Good price
Lots of choices
Vibrant colors
Sturdy

CONS:
This is breed specific (i.e Doxies, possibly corgis or bassets), but the tutu dragged a big on the ground till Mom pushed the extra material higher and put a stitch in it.
The elastic is really stiff. It'd be nice if it was a big more soft and comfy.

     All in all, we really loved this tutu (more importantly, I looked gawjuss in it) and give it 3 paws up! So head over and check out Glamour Dog Boutiques, and tell em Nola sent ya!
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola


OMG I have a tutu! And more to the fact, Auggie doesn't!

I hear your collective "awwws"

Smile!

Too damn cute for words


25 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in that tutu, Nola!
    That might fit a corgi; however, I'm not into
    cross-dressing ;)
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nola – The DIVA Shasta here. You iz one hawt doggy in that tutu - u go gurl! Oh I gotta tell mom ‘boutz this. Since my barkday will soon b here, I NEED a new purty skirt or SUMTHING in pink. An’I looked over at that shop – they got SO MUCH – I bet mom can find SUMTHING there for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tutu! It looks great on you! No, I'm not likely to wear a tutu myself, but I still enjoy the cute pictures of you wearing it! Mom loves the color.

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nola!! You are so adorable!!!!

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, Nola! Step away from the tutu! Aaacckk!!!

    Dachshund by day, ballet dancer by night? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hubba! Hubba! And such a purrfect blue too!
    Me thinks purrhaps a certain Queen Cat should get one of those!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Nola!
    Wow, looking very playful there girl! Love that color and it sure is a fun look.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that on your header yesterday and wondered about it. I think it looks DARLING on you. The color is super. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Nola, you are one gorgeous girl in that beautiful tutu!!! ;-) You look super happy too...even better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking cute in that tutu, Nola! How about a top to go with it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute do you look in your tutu Nola, we can see the impracticallities of it but great for photo shoots eh?
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how that blue just pops with your pretty fur!!!

    XoXo's
    Sarah & le Weens
    http://doxiejibberish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Nola, I didn't think you could get ANY cuter, but YES you can!! Very adorable. Too bad they don't make tutus for bigger pups....NA! I wouldn't allow it....I'm just too butch!! BOL

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMD you look so beautiful in it!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lookin' good. But you need to coordinate with your collar...just an idea, not a criticism.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Nola! You are just too damn cute for words!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nola, we must admit we aren't much for dressup, but we do have to say you look great in that tutu, and such an awesome color for you.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nola....
    Are you going to show off some ballet with that tutu of yours? I am waiting!! You just need some matching blue slippers!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's bee-u-tiful! So cute. We have a pink tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look gawgeous. Thanks for the review
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are too cute for words for sure. You look so lovely in your toot toot.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok's....I join in on da 'AWWWWWWW's" BOL

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is too much cuteness! You know Auggie is going to want to try this on.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Nola!
    Mom's computer is finally fixed!
    YAY

    I have missed you.
    Love your pretty outfit, it's happy like you are!

    Happy birthday my friend!

    Hildy <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!