Thursday, September 20, 2012

September Photo Challenge: Week Two

     Hi, everyone! Dachshund Mommy here with week two of The September Photo A Day Challenge. I'm pretty happy with this week's photos, days 8 and 10 in particular.
Which of these is your favorite?
Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy
Nikon D3100, 18-55mm lens

Day 8: At night
I really, really like this picture.
Day 9: Something you do most weekends
This actually isn't something I do on weekends a lot, but I was sick that day.


Day 10: Black+White
Black+white= grey. Love this picture.


Day 11: Hero
This was taken with my iPhone 3s, because the memory card for my camera was broken. I didn't realize just how naked I feel without my camera till then ;)

Day 12: Together
Day 13: Table


Day 14: Favorite
Nola LOVES yogurt cups. She guards them like this, it's sooo cute!

18 comments:

  1. Day 14, without a doubt. It has Nola and it's funny and oh, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fire is amazing... so beautiful and just perfect.

    Your black and white newspaper is WOW!!!

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Day 8 also! The picture is so incredible. You captured it dancing...

    Of course we love Nola too! The human like qualities in her expression is just priceless. We had to rub our eyes and do a double take bcuz for a minute we thought she was morphing into a hooman (even more than the Diva she is now.)

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one with the fire!

    What is it with dogs and yogurt? lol - they just love it, but I've never seen one guarding a yogurt container - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the HERO pic and the NIGHT FIRE. Did you get to have Stick Steaks cooked over it? We did that while on our recent vacation. THOSE are Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nola, make sure your budders don't touch your yogurt cup!!!

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fire picture was great! We luvs to look at Nola and the yogurt cup is so cute!!
    Hope little Phee is doing well...love your sidebars of your babies.
    Much Love,
    Mama Mindy of The Slimmer Puggums & Purrsibs

    ReplyDelete
  8. #8 - you really captured that fire.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog! Loving it so far, just followed you! Love doxies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. As much as we try not too.......we just love all the pics of Nola! No beating them although all the others are special too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does Nola do anything that isn't cute? Great photos -- of course I like the ones of Nola the best!

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures!
    Sure is important to keep that cup safe, right?
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  13. AW, my fave is "together"...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them all, but the fire is so pretty and I love Nola guarding her yogurt cup.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  15. nothing better than a yoghurt pot, stormy gets one every morning x

    ReplyDelete
  16. They're great pictures! I love the last one especially. It's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. If I have to pick one, I am loving Day 8: At Night.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!