Thursday, September 27, 2012

September Photo Challenge: Week 3

     Hi, everyone! Dachshund Mommy here with week 3 of the September Photo A Day Challenge. I'm mostly happy with this week's, but there's definitely some room for improvement ;). Which of these is your favorite?
Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy

Day 15: First thing you see
The first things I see (while taking pictures, life in general) is beauty. Doesn't have to be typical beauty like the rose above; to me, a pile of trash can look beautiful if you capture it right. 


Day 16: Strange

Day 17: In my fridge

Day 18: Price
Day 19: Underneath 

Day 20: Man made
Day 21: Sometimes
Little miss gets very annoyed with me snapping pics of her.

17 comments:

  1. Oh Nola, I just can't think right now.... I'm so very upsets I can't stand it! I can't even look at the rest of your Mom's pictures....

    SHE CALLED YOU STRANGE! I can't get past it.

    Maybe you two need a break from each other, so pack your bag and get on the plane and come stay with us! (OK, it was a good thought tho....)

    Hugs,
    LB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! The rose is very pretty (Day 15) and the Main Maid of Day 20 is very cool. I can't figure it out, which is why I like it!

    However, I am partial to Day 19: Underneath. I like the composition and Nola's inquisitive look.

    K and Suka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I didn't hear of this photo challenge. But I am still doing the B&W thingy. Love the idea.

    Sankissjuice

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is her annoyed face??
    Wow.. she just looks cute as always to me!

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Day 21. That picture captured Nola's annoyed expression perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love roses, so I gotta go with Day 15. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote fur 18.... beclaws our last name is PRICE !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the one where you have dandruff...er...sand on your face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures, I like sand

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty pictures!!I like # 16, thats the bestest!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can so relate to SOMETIMES, so it is my favorite! Momma likes underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are intrigued by Main Maid - what is that? And Mom, Miss Nola is so NOT strange:) Love all the pics.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  13. The fridge pic made me smile! I like the lighting on it, too. Of course, Nola, you are cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love underneath, that is our favorite today.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely photos! Strange? We say smashing.

    Wooo,
    Togo, Tagar & Gamby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!